The mkiv Supra Owners Club

OEM Toyota CD changer

evinX

Removed this from the car with the bracket, would have removed the wiring, but not taking the car apart to do it. These are very hard to come by, very heavy so price will be plus postage. Never been used. Just sat there in the car all these years. No refunds on it.

SOLD

Thats why i want it bin it

Don't do that, cartridges don't die, it's the changers that get shaken apart on the inside that kills them.

I have one in mine located under the drivers seat, I checked that it worked when I fitted it and have never tried it since.

When the day comes that I tire of listening to the supercharger and might find that it has died, I will then regret not asking you to bin it in the post to me please?

Don't do that, cartridges don't die, it's the changers that get shaken apart on the inside that kills them.

I have one in mine located under the drivers seat, I checked that it worked when I fitted it and have never tried it since.

When the day comes that I tire of listening to the supercharger and might find that it has died, I will then regret not asking you to bin it in the post to me please?

I can post it but i guess it will be expensive as cd changer its quite heavy but im sure we can sort it out

• 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.