Severn View Services (M48 W) (BS35 4BH) - 0715 - Depart 0730

1- listy (Jon)

2 -Steve A

3- LUD (Lyndon)

JOINING ON ROUTE

1- Kev.O

2- Marco79

Arrive at Castle Combe around 0800-0815

Twisted will be taking charge of the convoy at Exeter, ensuring that everyone leaves on time.

DownImpact will be taking charge of the convoy from Cardiff Gate, ensuring everyone leaves on time, and will lead to Castle Combe, as last year he took us a quieter way in.

If everyone is present at the meet locations early, feel free to leave earlier if you wish. Won't do any harm.

I'll be at the convoy converging point at the M48 services from 0700, in case you all get a cracking run and get there a little early. The South Wales lot will probably get there a little early anyway, knowing Jons driving ;)

One point I need to make is that we can expect company from the boys in blue on the M4 on the final leg, so lets not get caught out by doing silly speeds

Remember, this is a two into one convoy, and I've done all I can now until the day to try and make sure it works.

I'll be keeping tabs on both initial convoys from around 0630, to try and maintain some kind of order to things.

Anyone else wanting to join the convoy from the west, just add your names to the list, under the appropriate meet location

Thats right, I've robbed Luis format!

image.jpg

Edited by listy (see edit history)

I'm up for it, though I'm near the Aztec west/Almondsbury junction. I'm happy await a call and join you as you pass. I'm sure Marco79 would be interested in this option as well.

If you PM me your number, I can ring you as we approach the M4 from the M48. If you leave Aztec West then, we should hit junction 20 as you join the M4.

I'll be coming from Junction 5 off M42 so guess itis easier for me to meet at the Joint Convoy location? Otherwise no service stops on my route listed (Strensham, Hopwood)

Probably easiest mate. If there are others around your way, no reason there can't be a third convoy joining up ;) so long as it gets to the M48 services for 0715 :)

If you want to speak to others from your way and organise a meeting place and time, I'll add it to post 1 :)

Edited by listy (see edit history)

Probably easiest mate. If there are others around your way, no reason there can't be a third convoy joining up ;) so long as it gets to the M48 services for 0715 :)

If you want to speak to others from your way and organise a meeting place and time, I'll add it to post 1 :)

I'll meet you as planned at the joint convoy point bud ;)

Should be good dude :)

All in there will be 13 Supras, plus a few others.

Bearing in mind the Mega Convoy only has 16 listed last time I looked, I think we've done pretty well for a first year with a large convoy!

Hopefully this one will grow, just like the other one did :)

So I am stopping at Exeter and Tiverton only on the way up to m48 services?

Yes mate. The member who was going to meet at Taunton has dropped out, so no need for a stop there.

Its only an hour from Tiverton to M48 Services, and that's quite gracious on the time too, at that time of the morning.

Seeing as there are a few people starting at Exeter services are any of you able to start the convoy? The best place for me to start is Tiverton services as I'm coming from Barnstaple. I will do it if no one is willing to take control from Exeter.

Yes mate. The member who was going to meet at Taunton has dropped out, so no need for a stop there.

Its only an hour from Tiverton to M48 Services, and that's quite gracious on the time too, at that time of the morning.

Good stuff. I'm only traveling at 70-80mph anyway.

Well, this is starting to dwindle a bit :(

Still have 12 total, so not too bad from M48 Services.

Tristan, if you want to meet at Tiverton, then thats fine mate. I know StickyGhecko was going to meet Robzki in Holsworthy, might also be easier for him to travel from Tiverton also.

Then, its just up to Brett21 to get to Tiverton for the right time.

I'll PM them both now, and see what they want to do.