The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Exhaust system on my na auto

hazza

Depends on the exhaust, an exhaust designed for a TT on an NA is LOUD, VERY LOUD if the cats are removed. I'd suggest fitting an exhaust specifically designed for an NA Supra as these use slightly narrower pipe diameter and have more silencing. Blitz do a NUR Spec R cat back exhaust for the 2JZ-GE, they also do the NUR S backbox, this is just the back section and bolts up to the stock Toyota mid pipe, this sounds good without being too noisy. Also may be worth contacting Paul at Whifbitz (see traders section) as he does his own exhaust systems.

Depends on the exhaust, an exhaust designed for a TT on an NA is LOUD, VERY LOUD if the cats are removed. I'd suggest fitting an exhaust specifically designed for an NA Supra as these use slightly narrower pipe diameter and have more silencing. Blitz do a NUR Spec R cat back exhaust for the 2JZ-GE, they also do the NUR S backbox, this is just the back section and bolts up to the stock Toyota mid pipe, this sounds good without being too noisy. Also may be worth contacting Paul at Whifbitz (see traders section) as he does his own exhaust systems.

You sir are a gem! I may just go for a rear box then matey :) but do like the cat backs

I like the exhausts what slants at the end to one side so you can see some of the box, that called something or just a make design?

The wifbitz cat back exhaust do exactly that, and if you want to go full system they do a double box design so it keeps the noise down for us NA guys.

Price is great and quality is bang on!

Cheers il look into it :)

:thumbs:

Cheers il look into it :)

:thumbs:

My Nur Spec S back box will proberbly be for sale very soon, I have another exhaust, but need a dry day to fit it and check it is not ridiculously load

The only reason I am changing, is in preparation for a TT transplant (hopefully)

That's mine in the link below that Nic posted up, my YouTube page with a few vids http://www.youtube.com/user/DodgyRogSupra/videos and also some different pics in my build thread here http://www.mkivsupra.net/vbb/showthread.php?244206-My-Widebody-Trd-how-it-was-done-by-ShellShocked-UPDATED-With-New-Pics-11-3-2012/page6

Edited by DodgyRog (see edit history)

My Nur Spec S back box will proberbly be for sale very soon, I have another exhaust, but need a dry day to fit it and check it is not ridiculously load

The only reason I am changing, is in preparation for a TT transplant (hopefully)

That's mine in the link below that Nic posted up, my YouTube page with a few vids http://www.youtube.com/user/DodgyRogSupra/videos and also some different pics in my build thread here http://www.mkivsupra.net/vbb/showthread.php?244206-My-Widebody-Trd-how-it-was-done-by-ShellShocked-UPDATED-With-New-Pics-11-3-2012/page6

How much you wanting for your exhaust mate

How much you wanting for your exhaust mate

I will send you a Pm bud

I think ur nuts going for a TT systm rog. people do NA-T so much for so much less.

I am still not definate which route I am going Noz, but I do need reliability as I really can't be doing with the "will it work" on the odd occasions I get to drive it now, so the TT route might just be the sensible route for me

I've a 2.5" whifbitz exhaust system single box, sounds nice. I want to sell it for a bigger system as well.

I think ur nuts going for a TT systm rog. people do NA-T so much for so much less.

I've always heard it's the opposite, straight TT conversion will be less than going the NA-T Route along with saving headaches.