The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Some BPU and styling parts *Parts added*

Si_s Supe

I've recently sold my baby and have some parts that I've collected up but didn't fit in the end. All prices are + P&P.

Genuine OEM facelift rear spats. In 199 silver, used in good condition. Couple of small paint runs down low. £80 SOLD

Genuine OEM sideskirts. Used and not in great condition. There are a few cracks at the front ends that I started prepping for repair then lost interest after having a change of heart about fitting them. The marks you can see along the bottom side are not cracks, just scratches. Collection only on these as I can't see them traveling well. £120 as they are or £220 repaired SOLD

HKS 2nd decat. Used but in A1 condition and painted with hi-temp paint. £80 SOLD

Shonky home made 1st decat. I got it thrown in with something else I bought. Didn't fancy fitting it to my car but I guess it'd do the job at a push. FREE Just cover postage.

Stainless restrictor ring (52mm) £10

HKS FCD. Used. £40 SOLD

Facelift interior clock. Perfect condition and working order. £20 SOLD

Blitz Dual SBC. Used but unfortunately the wiring and boost solenoid is missing. All readily available for around £90 IIRC. £30 SOLD

Defi Link 52mm boost gauge. Used complete with control unit, but as above, the wiring and boost sensor is missing. Again, readily available. £90 Control unit sold separately. Gauge only left. £50

Set of 6 colder grade NGK R plugs (BKR7E) Brand new. £10 SOLD

2L of V160 gear oil. £50 SOLD

New parts:

A'PEXi power intake. Brand new. It's universal with a straight 75mm adaptor. £50

Stock TT air box with ducting. Great condition, even has a filter in it! Used. £45

And that's the lot! Any questions, just ask!

Ill take the V160 gear oil mate!:)

PM'd.

You sold it

Yep, took an hour to get a deposit and then full asking price on collection!! To say I'm gutted is an understatement, but I'll get another one when I've got a house and am comfortably back on my feet.

Just remembered I've also got a brand new Apexi universal filter complete with adaptor plate. From memory it's a 70mm adaptor. I bought this for my Volvo S70R but it didn't fit. Might be of use for a Supra?? Will get pics up later. £50

Paid for the clock last night online mate.

Nice one, thanks mate. Sorry for not confirming that with you. I am snowed under with enquiries and trying respond and work is a mission. I'll get it sent ASAP. Hoping to have an early finish today so should be able to get it away to you.

Right, had a late finish from work today so I've not managed to get any parts sent I'm afraid but the following parts are now wrapped and ready to go:

Spats

Clock

Boost controller and spark plugs

Defi controller

2nd decat

V160 gear oil

Really sorry for the delay in getting this all gone. I've got work coming out my ears and trying to keep up with this thread is a mission but I'm doing my best and I thank you for your patience.

Also found my stock TT air box with ducting. Great condition. £45

I'll add photos to the 1st post.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.