The mkiv Supra Owners Club

TRD bonnet

JakeG

I've got a pic of it fitted to my car from a long while back somewhere. I'll post it up later on. I is a replica but it is perfect fitting. I think it's had 4 owners from this club. If I had a garage then I never would have let this go.

GLWS Jake mate.

Also just to add this is no flimsy one layer piece of fiberglass like some rubbish bonnets I have seen, this is extremely well made and solid, weighs around the same as the stock bonnet with all the same structure as the stock bonnet

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Whats the condition like mate, is it in 202 black? im interested, im just not sure how i could get it to me without having to assemble it like a jigsaw when it arrives...

Condition is good mate, one stone chip by my memory, I'm not sure on the exact paint code but hodge or bossco could clear that up for me, I no what you mean but if you used a reputable company with good insurance and explained the item I would think they would be carefull?

Condition is good mate, one stone chip by my memory, I'm not sure on the exact paint code but hodge or bossco could clear that up for me, I no what you mean but if you used a reputable company with good insurance and explained the item I would think they would be carefull?

Ok mate, i will have a look into it and talk to the misses, this isnt the sort of purchase i can sneak into the shed without her seeing!

Cheers

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.