The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Testing the water. Toyota mr2 turbo 1995

supraturbochris

Evening everyone. As a few of you know, im really missing supra ownership now and fancy taking on a little project :)

So im testing the water

Right the Toyota mr2 spec - M283 MYR

1995 rev3 model

colour - carrabian blue

2.0 litre 16valve turbo

Approx 75,000 miles, but these are genuine mileage no kilometers as the mr2 was imported to the uk as a brand new car.

im the 3rd owner

Its the gt model so all the added extra's, half leather seats, climate control, uprated sound system etc.

Its standard body, no body kits, its only got a rev5 spoiler which in my eyes is very nice

Ray volk 18 inch alloys - could do with a refurb, but still got there genuine stickers inside the wheel, made in 1998.

Falken 452 tyres all round, fronts pretty much brand new, backs about 5mm tread left.

Brake pads all round pretty much brand new, discs good condition, no lip on edges.

Standard suspension struts with tein s springs

Blitz nur spec r exhaust, in very good condition

Rouge motorsport downpipe.

Standard ct20b turbo in great condition, no damage to blades at all.

Trust side mount intercooler

Blitz air filter

Apexi avcr boost controller running at safe 1.2 bar of boost

Gauges underneath sterio.

Sony sterio with handfree connnection

Momo steering wheel

Been undersealed

Colour coded engine bay.

New front drop links

Pollybushed front anti roll bar, only done 100 miles ago

Running approx 300hp

Ran a very good 13.1 sec 1/4 mile at santa pod this year

Just had a major service carried out.

Only things

Ariel doesnt work, doesnt go up or down, i do have a fully working one which i i will fit.

Front bumper could do with a respray

Alloys could be refurbed.

Im looking for £4150 ono

cheers

chris

As some of you may know, i have owned quite a few MR2s before moving over to my Supras...The last one i owned for just over 5 years, and it was awesome!!Sold her only a month ago. Absolutely loved it. She was so responsive and sure of herself on the road-planted!! Didn't want to part with her but can't afford to run two cars.. She was a 1993 Rev2 Turbo with a folder FULL of every receipt/service etc since imported in 2000..Approx 76,000 miles...sold her for just over 3k..If you have someone out there who appreciates a really well kept MR2 then you will realise somewhere around your asking price.. i would guess just under £4000 ( imo ) ..but it is a buyers market at the mo i'm afraid.....You should place your ad on IMOC!

Looks a very nice "2"...GLWTS!!

• 1 month later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.