The mkiv Supra Owners Club

veilside andrews evo vs

original_amo

I thought id put the add in the for sale section as i do need these gone. I dont want to sell them but when i redesigned my supra i went a bit wider then i thought.

VEILSIDE ANDREWS EVO VS

These are a rare wheel and very expensive to buy from veilside. They cost £1350.00 per wheel plus shipping and tax and rubber etc.

They are 19" 9.5J - 19" 8.5J

PM me your offers if you genuinely interested.

The wheels aint brand new but were refurbed not so long ago by ibrar jabbar at speed wells.

The centres are powder coated a pearl white.

They come with tyres 265 35 19 on the rear which are on a stretch (will check brand)

The fronts are 225 35 19 which are once again stretched as the front wheels are 8.5 j they will take a wider tyre. I did have 235s on there but removed them as i want the stretched look as i used the car for shows. The front tyres are falken 452s.

I'm looking for around £1500 ono As these wheels cost around £1800.00 each after shipping and taxes etc.

That's £7200.00 for the wheels excluding tyres

Ill get some more pics up soon and the correct offsets etc.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]141821[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]141822[/ATTACH]

• 2 weeks later...
Rob Mitchell

Oh mmmmmmmmmm

Hahaha you know you want them!

Been wheel searching for ages but the 19" bit puts me off if im honest but they are a lovely rim... Darretts ccw's were my dream wheel, along with rocking horse poo do-luck double sixes.

GLWS, about time we should be treated to pics of your new look??

Been wheel searching for ages but the 19" bit puts me off if im honest but they are a lovely rim... Darretts ccw's were my dream wheel, along with rocking horse poo do-luck double sixes.

GLWS, about time we should be treated to pics of your new look??

You will see it all in good time mate ;-)

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.