The mkiv Supra Owners Club

1995 Supra SZ-R OEM 5-speed 73k *Reduced* £1750

st3ven1

1995 Supra SZ-R OEM 5-speed 73k £2250ono

Selling my supra to buy something more sensible for the winter.

The car is in good condition with the exception of the two front wings. The passenger’s side has been keyed and the driver’s has a scuff which has lifted the paint and extends onto the front bumper.

Now for the good bits:

73k miles with all MOT’s since import in 2005 documenting the low mileage.

I am the second owner since import.

Tax till December 2011

MOT till June 2012

Have some service history/receipts for the car.

The cam belt has been changed at around 50k miles.

I have both keys and two alarm fobs for the Toad Ai606 cat 1 alarm.

The only thing that has been changed on the car is the head unit for a Pioneer CD player.

The car seems to have been pretty well spec’d when new.

It has black carpet, black leatherette roof lining, electric folding mirrors, bilstein shock absorbers and last but certainly not least, supra pure sport car mats. :cool:

As it is the SZ-R it is fitted with the Torsen LSD and has ABS.

All the electrics work as they should, no rips or burns on the interior.

Apart from the previously mentioned body work issues, the exterior is in excellent condition.

No rust around the rear window in the usual place.

I gave the car an oil change around a month ago.

The car drives perfectly, gearbox is silky smooth, clutch excellent.

I completed an 870 mile trip on two tanks of fuel, so averaged 435 per tank.

This was a long journey at a continuous 60-70mph, the average is around 300miles per tank under normal mixed driving conditions.

I will have two new rear tyres fitted this week.

I feel I have priced this very fairly considering the small amount of work that would be needed to make this a perfect OEM example and the market at the current time.

If you have any further questions please PM me.

Please feel free to make me an offer on the car.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]141081[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]141082[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]141083[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]141084[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]141085[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]141086[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]141087[/ATTACH]

£2250ono

Thanks for looking.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]141316[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]141319[/ATTACH]

Here are a couple of pictures(sorry about the quality) of the damage.

The scuff is only paint damage, the bodywork is fine.

The keyed wing will need sanded back and sprayed, or just replace the wing with another silver one(20 minute job once you have the wing).

• 2 weeks later...

As requested, some pictures of the underside and some new pictures of the outside.

It really is very clean underneath.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]142230[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]142231[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]142232[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]142233[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]142234[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]142235[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]142236[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]142237[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]142238[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]142239[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]142240[/ATTACH]

Just a guesstimate buddy worked out at £100 per tank of fuel and 300 miles per tank, based on my old 5 speed NA is all

your guesstimate must be wrong dude, i didnt even spend that when we came back up from the pod, 8hr drive. and this was me playing about loads. :eyebrows:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.