The mkiv Supra Owners Club

*SOLD*REDUCED 1994 JDM rare bronze supra manual RZ 6 speed, £8600.00

Slaine

1994 Supra RZ JDM Twin Turbo Manual 6 speed

88.000 miles aprox

Was imported in 1999, since then it has had 3 owners from import, the last owner had it for nearly 10 years before myself.

I have every MOT from import to prove milage, As the odometer on these cars can be easily tampered with.

Its anthracite metallic (bronze), and a very rare colour.

Bodywork is in excellent condition, Interior is also very clean.

It comes with the 17" uk inch which are a wider fitment wider fitment wheels. The 17's are fitted with bridgestone potenza's on the rear and dunlop Le Mans on the front.

It still has the toyota tool kit in along with the spare wheel.

It is mot'd until around march next year and taxed until september.

It has the original supra mats.

Electrically adjustable drivers seat.

Fitted with the factory optional bilstein suspension.

Optional Toyota wind deflectors

Extras:

All of these have been carried out under my ownership by professionals,

The car is up to BPU level modification wise, which consists of, Stainless steel exhaust system, with twin de-cats, iridium spark plugs, K&N drop in filter into the standard airbox (probably the most efficient system).

Uprated walbro fuel pump.

HKS fuel cut defender.

1 bar boost restrictor ring fitted.

Greddy profec spec B two boost controller, Fully installed but not set up to run any higher boost than 1 bar.

Apexi 60 mm boost guage inset into centre air vent.

Aftermarket gear knob, standard included also.

Cusco front upper strut brace.

Blitz blow of valve.

HID conversion kit to 6000k which gives off a white light and not cheesy blue or purple.

Theres a complete FMIC kit that I purchased with the De-cats that is unfitted and will be supplied with the car also.

Panasonic cd player.

Lay flat wiper blades front and rear

Car will also be coming with the standard cat's.

The car drives faultlessly and there are no driving issues or complaints, sailed through the last mot needing nothing. Passed on emissions with the two de-cats fitted.

Security wise the car has Clifford concept G5 with anti hijack (blackjax), and built in turbo timer.

It has two key fobs, and two keys and certificate of alarm installation.

The car has recently had new rear discs and pads and brakes all round are in good condition.

It will have an oil and filter change also before it goes to the new owner.

New coil pack looms have been fitted as connector degradation is becoming common on these cars now. These were imported from america.

Only reason for sale is I need an estate car / something with a bit more room in the back seats. I have had the car a year and nine months, and wanted one for many years, looked at quite a few supra's beforehand and decided on this as it was by far the cleanest example.

The overall condition , lack of obscene body kits and mileage made it a prime example as it had been an obviously well looked after car. I'm not into racing cars around or thrashing them, I like to look after them and they want for nothing.

The car's speedo reads in MPH, the original electronic odometer still increases in kilometres which corresponds with the MOT's.

The car is located in county tyrone in northern ireland, less than an hour away from both belfast airports and the ferry terminals.

I would prefer a cash sale, I would however consider a trade in (up to around £5,500 value) with money my way such as S6, S4 avant, M5, V8 AMG, Mark 5 Golf Gti, Evo 5,6, etc or E36 m3 convertible. Basically something fast with room in the back for a five year old child when Im using the car at the weekend with her in it, or alternatively something with room in the boot for a restraint style system to put the little madam that she is being at the moment in! lol

Based on the condition and other examples I have seen advertised I am asking £8600.00 ovno for the car.

No insurance / No drive.

I can be contacted on 07714265620.

Kevin

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Greddy spoiler on the rear also I think!?:)

Great colour for someone wanting to be different - I personally love it!!!:D

GLWS shouldnt hang about too long at that price.

I stand corrected, it is a greddy rear spoiler. Well spotted westy882 :)

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.