The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Big Single Turbo Auto Aerotop - £6495

SaqTRD

CAR IS NOW SOLD !!!!!!!!!!!

With much regret, I’ve decided to put up my pride and joy for sale. Over the 3 years of ownership its come a long way. It benefits from a full respray including the active spoiler and headlight inserts in BMW Jet Black. The car has only covered 100,000kms! The car has full leather interior although the stitching has come undone on the driver seat but is a very easy fix with no damage to the leather itself.

Has service history with the car and all of the previous MOT’s that I’ve done on it. I also have various receipts for things that have been done to the car by myself and the previous owner.

I’ve recently converted the car to a single turbo after the twins blew an oil seal. The car has been used as my daily driver since and works perfectly! I’ve been running it only at 0.5bar as I believe to completely finish it off, it’ll need bigger injectors and a remap as it is running a Greddy Emanage piggy back ECU. Once mapped, the turbo will easily see over 600bhp.

The gearbox has been converted to have a Precision Industries Hi Stall torque convertor (3800) to reduce turbo lag. The car is an absolute pleasure to drive.

Below is a spec of whats been done to the car: -

Engine Mods: -

- Borg Warner 88/75 turbo (Rebuild by Turbo Technics – Only covered 500miles since)

- E-Manage Ultimate

- Full through Blitz Nur Spec Exhaust

- Full Engine loom replaced by previous owner

- HKS SSQV BOV

Fueling: -

- Automotive FPR

- Walbro Fuel Pump

Transmission: -

- Standard Autobox

- Pi Hi Stall 3800

- HUGE Oil Cooler

Body: -

- OEM Side Skirts

- OEM Spats

- Active Spoiler (Body Colored)

- Black Headlight Inserts

- Fully Resprayed in BMW Jet Black

- Blitz 18” Technospeed alloys

Electrics: -

- JVC DVD head unit

- Upgraded Speakers

- Reverse Parking Camera

- Full Anti jacking alarm

- HSK Boost controller

- Greddy boost gauge

- AEM AFR Gauge

- HID 8000k Headlamps

Bad Points: -

Car has a previous claim against it (Cat C)

Valve Stem Seals need attention.

Theres probably alot more spec wise that I cant currently think of? After consideration and advice from the fellow forum members, I’m putting it up for sale for a modest 6495 no offers.

PS. I also have an intercooler kit to go with the car with the single turbo pipe too that I will throw in.

More pics can be found here: -

http://gallery.me.com/saqintosh

Wow that's cheap. At .5bar what do you estimate the current power?

Thats a good question mate, I'm not sure what its running but I can say this, I was running 400bhp on my TT setup and this feels alot quicker!

if someone wants it even cheaper I have some good stock 17" wheels with Falken 452 tyres that i'd be willing to swap + cash (how much depends a little on condition) for the Blitz Z1's.....

I'll let you know how it goes mate, I'll wait to see what kind of offers I get for it. I would prefer to sell the car as it is.

I understand, I was purely putting it out there in case anyone would prefer it cheaper with stock wheels (not sure why they would but you never know!) and i could do a deal with them. Tbh I'd 99% expect it to go quickly as a whole and with the new owner happy to keep them.....

I understand, I was purely putting it out there in case anyone would prefer it cheaper with stock wheels (not sure why they would but you never know!) and i could do a deal with them. Tbh I'd 99% expect it to go quickly as a whole and with the new owner happy to keep them.....

Thanks mate, I've had a bit of interest from abroad. Anyone had any experience selling cars out side of england?

How much would it to fix the vss?

Nice looking car

very tempted to come up and take a look

To be honest, it might not even effect some people, it smokes when you start up in the mornings and then its fine. I'm just trying to be honest as possible so people arent disappointed when they come and see the car.

I'm not sure how much it'll cost to do but Tony from this forum has a guide on how to do it.

Saq

when does the car see boost mate? im looking at getting a borg warner s372.. how laggy is your setup

My one is not that laggy at all, but i think thats down to the HiStall. The car is at full boost at about 4000rpm, but saying that i'm only boosting at 0.5 bar at the moment

What sort of 1/4's did it manage?

I've done a 12.5 when it was a twin turbo and that was at 390bhp, the car is easily running 450bhp at 0.5 bar so should be quicker. I've not taken to the strip since the single conversation

• 2 weeks later...

The supra is now sold and on its way to the Netherlands! Apparently the guys who brought it are working on a promotions for Fast Five in Netherlands and are going to use the Supra as one of the shows cars!

I've asked him to email me the pics when it happens.

End of an Era for me :(

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.