The mkiv Supra Owners Club

event list for this year

drift_bear

I'll start trying to fill this up as much as I can when we get dates and info for up and coming events and etc. Can we please keep this thread just for events and add when we know of any. If I have missed any or you know of any then let me know and I can add them.

**THE EVENTS I HAVE LISTED BELOW, ARE NOT JUST SCOTTISH EVENTS BUT WHAT I THINK WE COULD MAKE A GOOD CLUB PRESENCE AT OTHER THAN JAPFEST AND SUPRAPOD**

January

February

March

Scottish meet - Sunday 4th (Xscape Glasgow)

April

May

Devon BBQ - Friday 4th and Saturday 5th

Japfest - Saturday 12th May (castle combe circuit)

Dragonball 2012 - 18th, 19th, 20th (Leave on Thursday 17th and head north either 20th or 21st permitting time/tiredness)

June

Huge Team Beard meet - Date TBA (perfect time of year to get some decent pics of all the different cars)

Motorfair - The Official Scottish Motorshow - Saturday 16th and Sunday 17th (Knockhill)

Cars N Rides - Sunday 17th (Glasgow)

July

Suprapod - Saturday 7th, (Leaving thursday 5th July and head home monday 9th July)

Japfest 2 - Sunday 8th July (Donington park)

The Scottish Car Show

August

September

JAE - Thursday 6th, Friday 7th, Saturday 8th - Wicksteed Park

Scottish meet - Date TBA (Central)

October

November

December

Christmas night out/weekend away (Will actually be happening this time!!)

• 10 months later...

Didn't see the point in making a new thread so just used this thread! As before if any events that YOU know of where we can get a good turn out (if any) then add the DATE(S) and LOCATION of them.

Hopefully see some old faces at these and some of the new faces aswell, even if you have sold up or not using the supra still come along! lol.

• 3 weeks later...
Are the dates the same as last year for most things Alex!?

Or is the above an updated 2012 list!?

Could have some cracking meets/shows with the number of new Scottish members! Hopefully most can turn up on the dates!:)

The above dates are updated for this year mark, I'm hoping to get a good turn out for a lot of the meets/events

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...