The mkiv Supra Owners Club

supra j spec 1994 non turbo £1500

dodgydave13

blue supra auto non turbo import

cream leather with electric drivers seat

18" oz alloy wheels

took off road 6 months ago taxed it on the first of jan drove it to work on the fourth and steam came out from under the bonnet not happy after taxing it so im sending the tax back and selling this with a possible head gasket gone

£1500 ovno

car is in bristol

bits i have done

ebc red stuff pads front and rear

new disc's front and rear

blitz pannel filter

strut brace front and rear

stainless steel cat back with ziegen back box realy quiet

bad bits

electric aeial fell out so replaced it with a universal one but it doesnt fit too good

dent in n/s sill

paint work good do with some tlc in places

air con pipe burst the one that goes from condensor to matrix

its leaking a bit of oil from rocker cover i have genuine ones just no time to fit it

also i have a genuine cam belt also not got round to fittng

it has 160000 km on the clock

speed limiter still fitted

mot till march

complete with cat 1 viper alarm

kenwood head unit

edge front speaker

reg is great if you live in liverpool and initials are rcl

tax is sorn

photos were taken last summer the day before i took it of the road

there are more pics at photo bucket my names dodgydave13 have a look ill try and find some inside pics

someoe could use it for for spares or repair at that price i dont know how much the leathers are worth, uk turbo bonnet is made of ally so should be worth something the pads were expensive and a set of 18" rims with practicaly new tyres on the front and about half way on the rear gotta be worth something

someoe could use it for for spares or repair at that price i dont know how much the leathers are worth, uk turbo bonnet is made of ally so should be worth something the pads were expensive and a set of 18" rims with practicaly new tyres on the front and about half way on the rear gotta be worth something

I immediatley went to the pics and thought £1500 for a UKspec! then I realised that it was a jspec, still a good price though. Just have to point out that all Supra's have ally bonnets.

Wow, someone has done a few mods to make that look like a UK spec, they have changed the following:

Front bumper

Rear bumper(note no cutout where rear plate is)

Head lamp washers

UK Bonnet

UK Spec Cream Leather Interior

Plus more probably.

Good luck with sale anyway :)

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.