The mkiv Supra Owners Club

18" Volks Racing Wheels

JamesC

Up for grabs are my old wheels which i have done a home refurb on.

These are by no means perfect, and have some defects but are much better than before :)

Sizes are 8x18" front and 9x18" rears. These come wrapped in Bridgestone Potenza tyres.

These have been done in Peugeot Steel Grey metallic, with Black inner rim and aluminium writing.

Wheel 1

Wheel 2

Wheel3

Wheel 4

One alloy was curbed before the refurb and you can still see this after the refurb as it is slightly indented:

I managed to chip a wheel and filled it, but you can still see it. There might be some other small chips too.

Front tyre, still good tread:

Rear tyre, these are starting to get a bit low but definately legal - one of these had a puncture repair:

When i took these off my car it didn't have spiggot rings but i think people would reccommend you got some. I also dont have centre caps.

£425

I'm putting these up for collection only :)

They would have been up for more but when you work on them you know all the bits that you messed up on. Theres a few bits on the black inner rim, although you cant really see it anyway because its on the inside.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.