The mkiv Supra Owners Club

To all Solaris, AEM and MoTeC owners.. Dash2 Display

JamieP

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not yet mate, if we dont make the numbers in the next week or so im going to order one anyhow.

I have no idea how it would go in. All i know is i really want one.

Ill PM supraloopy and ask if he could make something up.

Can i just check. This is a complete replacement for your dash? And its gauranteed to work with my AEM?

I have no idea how it would go in. All i know is i really want one.

Ill PM supraloopy and ask if he could make something up.

Can i just check. This is a complete replacement for your dash? And its gauranteed to work with my AEM?

Should be easy enough to sort.

Ryan was talking about a carbon surround being made possibly with the help of Tlicense.

Good stuff, how long do people want to wait to see if we can get another 5? or shall we just go with this, thoughts?:)

For me i would say there is no point waiting. You have already sent out the mass PM.

And on a side note, im the only one that matters and im in now ;)

anyone got a pic of how it looks in the car?

Yeah, I would love to see a pic of it installed in the car.

Currently I am trying to run a Carpc using the AEM software, however connecting to the AEM everytime when I start the car is proving to be a bit of a challenge.

Who are you getting to fit yours? And what are you doing about the surround?

Ryan will be fitting it and when i have it i will make a template of it and look into getting a carbon surround made for us all, Ryan did mention the possibility of Tlicense might be able to sort this for us, if not i will find somebody.

For attention to everyone that is left to pay Can you call 01773 537620 to make payment and speak to Lorne quoting "Mkiv supra group buy on the dash2" tell him what ecu you have and follow his instructions.

They are ready for dispatch.

The complete price with our discount and including VAT and delivery for the dash2 unit, serial interface is £599.

1. JamieP Paid

2. Ryan.g Paid

3. Wes

4. Johnny

5. Pig

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.