The mkiv Supra Owners Club

To all Solaris, AEM and MoTeC owners.. Dash2 Display

JamieP

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Will do mine tomorrow. Just spotted this :)

Talking to Ryan today fitting dont sound to bad, we are going to need to sort something with the dash mounting, i want it to look oem.

If we knew somebody with a bodyshop handy to them maybe they could make up a fiberglass pod?:D

Supraloopy? I would like mine to look OEM too. Can the dash do AFR EGT and boost?

Cause if it can i can loose the gauges. :cool:

Will send supraloopy a pm and ask him to look at the thread.

Yea dave could be a decent shout.

Yup does all them, im not having any gauges either.

Yea dave could be a decent shout.

Yup does all them, im not having any gauges either.

Wonder if i can get rid of my boost controller and go back to a soloniod and have oil pressure displayed too.

No mods in site :innocent:

one of my mates is a fiber glass specialties and could sort you guys out a pod no problem he can also do carbon fiber .

Could he potentially do the whole dash in CF ?

Oh carbon would be nice, sounds like who ever does it will need a car and the pod to make it up?

Wonder if i can get rid of my boost controller and go back to a soloniod and have oil pressure displayed too.

Yup will do oil pressure and temp, you will need the senders obviously.

Could he potentially do the whole dash in CF ?

You mean the hole dash not just the panels ? don't see why not but it would not be cheap .

Oh carbon would be nice, sounds like who ever does it will need a car and the pod to make it up?

Yup will do oil pressure and temp, you will need the senders obviously.

well he could take a mold off my dash which will give the basic shape would then just need the outside dimensions of the dash pod to make up a template

For attention to everyone that is left to pay Can you call 01773 537620 to make payment and speak to Lorne quoting "Mkiv supra group buy on the dash2" tell him what ecu you have and follow his instructions.

They are ready for dispatch.

The complete price with our discount and including VAT and delivery for the dash2 unit, serial interface is £599.

1. JamieP Paid

2. Ryan.g Paid

3. Wes

4. Johnny

5. Pig

Just bumping this incase anyone missed it.:)

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.