The mkiv Supra Owners Club

wide arch Carbon supra on ebay

_Shane_

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

erm whats wrong with it?besides all the lying in the ad and the fact it looks pig ugly from the back

What's wrong with it is the fact he's running massive spacers (10-15cm IIRC... Anyone? :search:) to stop his wheels being hidden by the bodykit.

Just think of all the extra stresses his suspension is under because of him extending the wheels like that (most spacers are only a couple of cm).

Normally cars with spacers like that would be towed between shows on trailors, or driven slowly, but NOBR has been spotted running 1/4 mile drags in it. :rolleyes:

He's lucky his wheels didn't rip off their hubs.

Basically, it's one of the most horrendous supras every modified, constantly advertised as Carbon Fibre despite not being CF, it's poorly put together and in poor taste, couple to the fact that it was the 'creation' of a particularly arrogant and unnecessarily ugly little chav that got up the noses of most here. As I recall, he wasn't very honest when it came to selling\buying parts either.

That about sum it up ? :D

What's wrong with it is the fact he's running massive spacers (10-15cm IIRC... Anyone? :search:) to stop his wheels being hidden by the bodykit.

He's lucky his wheels didn't rip off their hubs.

I think it was more like 60mm spacers, he had 2 pairs of 30mm on each side iirc.

Basically, it's one of the most horrendous supras every modified, constantly advertised as Carbon Fibre despite not being CF, it's poorly put together and in poor taste, couple to the fact that it was the 'creation' of a particularly arrogant and unnecessarily ugly little chav that got up the noses of most here. As I recall, he wasn't very honest when it came to selling\buying parts either.

That about sum it up ? :D

Couldnt have said it better!!

Guest Geneb
when i put mine up for sale over the coming month I look forward to the abuse! :eyebrows: :D

Abuse i dont think so yours fits his was a complete heap of crap.

I think it was more like 60mm spacers, he had 2 pairs of 30mm on each side iirc.

On the front!

I saw this POS in the flesh one day coming back from your old house, the rear wheels look a foot further apart than they do on a stock body Supra.

There's two of these 'silver carbon' cars now? The other has a silver roof I think.

On the front!

I saw this POS in the flesh one day coming back from your old house, the rear wheels look a foot further apart than they do on a stock body Supra.

There's two of these 'silver carbon' cars now? The other has a silver roof I think.

Yes - the other one's been put together by a bodyshop near Exeter IIRC.

Guest Guyver
Didn't you take a pic of the door closed? This was where the biggest 'gap' was wasn't it?

Sorry but only saw it with its doors open.

Only got this small one from an earlier attemp to sell it.