The mkiv Supra Owners Club

3 front stock shocker top mounts and / or bellows

Chris Wilson

I will soon have a set of yellow billies (seem ok at the moment but wont know if any leaks until off the car. Also have the eibach springs attached but i fear one of the rears is sagging hence why i got another suspension set up. Also the top mounts seem to creak like an old door.

Just cleared out the garage and I found a pair Chris, also a pair of bellows and some other bits.

I'll drop them in a box and give them to Pete next time I see him so he can pass them on to see if they are any good to you :)

Thinking about it - i think I've got a single shock kicking around in the garage if you want it Chris? I can take a photo if you like.

Just post a pic of yourself Ste, that would be a shock enough :D

Ba da boom tish....... TAXI!!!

All contributions to my top mount search welcome Steve, if a pic is no trouble fine, but so long as the mount isn't knackered we can have a deal I'm sure. Also looking for tired or damaged yellow front Bilstein as a sample for my damper man to take some measurements from.

All contributions to my top mount search welcome Steve, if a pic is no trouble fine, but so long as the mount isn't knackered we can have a deal I'm sure. Also looking for tired or damaged yellow front Bilstein as a sample for my damper man to take some measurements from.

Been away all day today so I've only just seen this - I'll get a photo tomorrow in the light and email it to you. Ii've no professional idea of the condition as greasy things generally just look like greasy things to me regardless, but if it looks like something you want I'll pass it on FOC, I'm pretty sure I was given it originally. :thumbs:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.