The mkiv Supra Owners Club

RPS Carbon Carbon Clutch. Traders your prices please!

veilsideTT

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Nicholas
HMmm good point. I'll give up making the effort then. Go buy from Envy.

does anyone have a picture of a cock? :p Scott I'd pay the extra and go with Envy judging by that response!

Do you hold stock of both the heavy and lightweight version flywheel

Which part do you need to check martin?

If you have stock of both heavy and light flywheel'd kit or if the VAT is included :D

Heavier 29pound chromoly flywheel or lighter 14pound aluminium flywheel.

I need to know if you have both in stock?

Stock availibilty on Chromoly or Aluminium flywheel?

HMmm good point. I'll give up making the effort then. Go buy from Envy.

For the love of god... he's asked a simple question 4 times. Why can you not answer him?

If you can't be bothered Scott give me a call on Monday, I'll do it for the best possible price I can.

Gaz.

Guest Nicholas
couldnt you have found a BIGGER cock supranick

I think there's one that posted in this thread I just don't want to upset a Trader ;)

does anyone have a picture of a cock? :p Scott I'd pay the extra and go with Envy judging by that response!

You da Man SupraNick. Im such a crap person bustin my Arse workin on a Saturday and trying to get time to get to the office to see what stock I have.

Damn - you guys give me a hard time.

Whats your problem?

Scotts trying to spend cash with YOU and your giving him a hard time trying to understand the product.

:blink:

I have no grief with you mate but your posts did seem rather vague. Sorry

Thats becuase I havnt finalised a/ and / or familiar with the product set from RPS yet. I only got them in this week, adn I have been working from hom all week.

Hey look - I dont mind if you dont buy from me at all. In fact Id prefer not to sell ANY RPS stuff right now until I can competently support it and know what im talking about!

Guest Nicholas
You da Man SupraNick. Im such a crap person bustin my Arse workin on a Saturday and trying to get time to get to the office to see what stock I have.

Damn - you guys give me a hard time.

You bring it on yourself Lucifer, why offer to help someone, ignore their questions and then tell them to go elsewhere?

You confuse me. :search:

You bring it on yourself Lucifer, why offer to help someone, ignore their questions and then tell them to go elsewhere?

You confuse me. :search:

Realised I'd bitten off more than I could chew and was scared to come out of the closet.

I just dont know where to begin, the clutches were such a good idea, now its all gone! :search:

Guest Nicholas
And the rest if you had the news I had today!

I have no idea what bad news you had today nor how stressed or overworked you are and to be honest I don't really care.

If you want your business to suffer because of some stupid posts carry on, I'm sure I’m not the only one that would think twice about using your company after reading some of the various threads you have posted on over the past few weeks.

:tongue:

I have no idea what bad news you had today nor how stressed or overworked you are and to be honest I don't really care.

If you want your business to suffer because of some stupid posts carry on, I'm sure I’m not the only one that would think twice about using your company after reading some of the various threads you have posted on over the past few weeks.

:tongue:

Your choice entirely sir. I know I give a better service than most traders on here. And I can sleep at night.

Guest Nicholas
Your choice entirely sir. I know I give a better service than most traders on here.

If that's the case show us and give a proper response to questions.

:)

Its simple... all you needed to say was

"VeilsideTT, I have an unopened box of parts so I'll have a look for you at the next oportunity and let you know if we have the flywheel you require."

Job done.

I'm sure he would've waited a couple of days if its going to save him £260 + vat on Gaz. Now he's probably thinking sod it I'll pay more and go elsewhere just outa principle now.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.