The mkiv Supra Owners Club

RPS Carbon Carbon Clutch. Traders your prices please!

veilsideTT

Its simple... all you needed to say was

"Supranick, I have an unopened box of parts so I'll have a look for you at the next oportunity and let you know if we have the flywheel you require."

Job done.

I'm sure he would've waited a couple of days if its going to save him £260 + vat on Gaz. Now he's probably thinking sod it I'll pay more and go elsewhere just outa principle now.

well I cant be nice all the time, ill get tired!

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Right Finally had time to go through my Stock and see exactly what is in teh box and how much I can sell at.

The flywheels come in 2 sorts:-

14 Lb aluminum

OR

29 LB chrome moly steel

14 pound recommended for: street use, circuit racing, daily driving, occasional drag racing

29 pound recommended for: someone who mainly will use their supra for drag racing, But someone who just goes 2-3 times a year should get the aluminum.

The 29 pound FW offers better inertia from a dead stop, i.e. a better 60 foot time. However its not drastic, just a decent improvement. Not enough to justify having it in the car year round though.

I hope this clears up whats goin on!

Ah and yes I can do the £1440 but the launch price when rps-clutches goes live will be higher.

Ah and yes I can do the £1440 but the launch price when rps-clutches goes live will be higher.

Martin,

If you honestly believe you can sell that part at that price then super. I know for a fact that you will lose money on that price.

We have been an RPS agent for nigh on 4 years now, we were the only distributor in Europe at first.

I know the maximum discount you can get, I know the weight of the unit, how much it is to ship and I know the duty charges once they get here.

I've told Scott my best price already, but its no where near that.

If he buys from us, thats great. But I would rather lose the sale than lose a couple of hundred trying to making a point.

Gaz.

Martin,

If you honestly believe you can sell that part at that price then super. I know for a fact that you will lose money on that price.

We have been an RPS agent for nigh on 4 years now, we were the only distributor in Europe at first.

I know the maximum discount you can get, I know the weight of the unit, how much it is to ship and I know the duty charges once they get here.

I've told Scott my best price already, but its no where near that.

If he buys from us, thats great. But I would rather lose the sale than lose a couple of hundred trying to making a point.

Gaz.

No really I can sell at that price and still make some money, adn take into accoutn ALL the charges, ie Credit card @2.8%, shipping, VAT and duty.

LIke I said Gaz, were all out to make some money in life, I dont want to put anyones back up intentionally (even if thats what alot of peopl here think) .

I admit I did get the price wrong, and im only making enough for a small hotdog... well ok and a diet coke.... If you want to do some price matching on "in stock" products then Im happy to do that.

Im not out to "get Envy" at all so dont think that, you guys I have the MOST respect for out of any trader here. But as you can see, mkivstore is just the start, and always was. If you ever returned my emails asking for prices I'd buy from you guys!... well sometimes ;) :p :p

Im not out to "get Envy" at all so dont think that, you guys I have the MOST respect for out of any trader here. But as you can see, mkivstore is just the start, and always was. If you ever returned my emails asking for prices I'd buy from you guys!... well sometimes ;) :p :p

OK then Martin, as long as you are comfortable with it :)

Thanks for the kind words.

I always reply to your mails... sheesh I never miss an opportunity for a sale :D

I've never had any for a few months though, try sending more! Hehe.

Gaz.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.