The mkiv Supra Owners Club

How Do You Sit in Yours?

carl0s

How do you sit in yours?  

27 members have voted

1. 1. How do you sit in yours?

• Left leg bent
    • Left leg straight
    • You're so far off the mark, it's remarkable. Allow me to explain...

Proper drivers always say you should be able to put your wrists on the top of the wheel, arms straight, then adjust your seat tilt to how you like it from there, not too steep or too shallow though, and your legs aren't important.

Awesome, truly awesome. I've had it like this for two days now, and although I felt as though I looked like a spaz at first, I'm now quite used to it and feel very much in control. I can feel the car responding to the road at high speed (like miniature-tramlining on the motorway), and I feel I have the confidence to rip the back-end out in an empty carpark, and have some chance of controlling it.

I can't contribute, but I will say that you people are stir crazy!! I'm most amused indeed.

:)

Half tempted to go out to see how I sit in my Laguna, just to compare, but that would be unnecessary. When I get my supe, the science of sitting in your supe will be at the forefront of my mind :werd: Thanks guys

:stupid:

Awesome, truly awesome. I've had it like this for two days now, and although I felt as though I looked like a spaz at first, I'm now quite used to it and feel very much in control. I can feel the car responding to the road at high speed (like miniature-tramlining on the motorway), and I feel I have the confidence to rip the back-end out in an empty carpark, and have some chance of controlling it.

Glad I could help!! :p