The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Sad end for supra driver :(

supradibbs

If this happened in this country there may have been a differant ending. Im sure our cops back off a little in this situation to prevent drivers doing crazy stuff that may reasult in this kind of ending. Could be wrong though.

It'd have been the same, there was no reason for this scunthorpe to cross over so this was suicide, the copper was quite a way behind too.

Was the victim a member of supraforums?

RIP the victim & thoughts with his family :(

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Did anyone else notice how the cop still pointed his gun at the car, like someone might be alive in there? And nobody paid much attention so see whether either person could be saved.

Yeah what a dick, i noticed that, like anyones even going to be in a state to do anything after that, let alone be alive. Noticed that he first pointed his gun at the other car instead of going to the guy in the supra,

Looked like he crossed over to avoid traffic in front in his lane, crash happened half on the shoulder though so I'm guessing the Supra driver had begun pulling over to get out the way, and just like dancing with someone in the street choosing which side to go, at100+ impact speed you only get one shot at choosing the right side to go!!

It'd have been the same, there was no reason for this scunthorpe to cross over so this was suicide, the copper was quite a way behind too.

Was the victim a member of supraforums?

RIP the victim & thoughts with his family :(

I think you're right after watching again. I wont be doing so again though.

Yeah what a dick, i noticed that, like anyones even going to be in a state to do anything after that, let alone be alive. Noticed that he first pointed his gun at the other car instead of going to the guy in the supra,

The bank robber was armed with a gun. I don't think the copper should chance whether the guy was gonna be alive to shoot him or not.

The bank robber was armed with a gun. I don't think the copper should chance whether the guy was gonna be alive to shoot him or not.

:yeahthat:

No point in making an assumption that there's nobody in the Nissan that's alive, then going to see if he can help with the Supra driver only to find himself getting a bullet in the back form the bank robber who miraculously survived!

Make the scene secure first, then help those that need it.

Besides, why are we suddenly having a pop at the police officer? This was caused by the a$$hole bank robber - it's him that deserves our anger, not the cop.

he just stood there, waiting for the guy to get out!!! take another look at the accident, then think how practical what your saying is :blink:

But it seamed he wanted it like that Matt the way he went to wrong side with nothing to over take, so really he's not been punished. I would have rather seen him maimed and sentanced to a very long stretch.

Possibly, hard to see from the video if there was any traffic building up ahead, but he might have been trying to make that dirt road where the crash happened, who knows, but loss of life is the ultimate punishment

He's also murdered somebody. It's just like these highschool shootings where they turn the gun on themselves. It's not good enough, they need to be punished for a long time so that they regret their actions.

On the flip side, its one less piece of scum in the world with the potential to do it again, to be honest we are better of with him dead. Your talking about revenge, but what ever you do to the guy isnt going to bring back the murder victim, nor the supra driver :(

On the flip side, its one less piece of scum in the world with the potential to do it again, to be honest we are better of with him dead. Your talking about revenge, but what ever you do to the guy isnt going to bring back the murder victim, nor the supra driver :(

The Supra driver is the murder victim I was talking about, but I understand where you're coming from..