The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Theres one in every town............

MichaelG

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest suprabitch
I'd have to go with the disappointed option *grin*, only kidding....

I'm a good boy really..

Yea sure you are , dont forget i no ppl that no you...... And thats not wot iv heard

Was jokin mate , not into blind dates lol am taken but my bf not quite so generous....

Easy to be generous in a fantasy world but most people could only do that once or twice , im lucky in that my family understand my need to spend stupid amounts of money on the car/bike to go fast , most women wouldnt be so understanding , im sure your bf is as generous as he can afford , ive done the Port banus / Marbella jet set thing and it aint as glamorous as people think , a good night out with real friends and a curry can be just as good !!! Though if things dont work out with the other halves we could meet at the airport !!! :eyebrows:

Dude :devil:

Guest suprabitch
Easy to be generous in a fantasy world but most people could only do that once or twice , im lucky in that my family understand my need to spend stupid amounts of money on the car/bike to go fast , most women wouldnt be so understanding , im sure your bf is as generous as he can afford , ive done the Port banus / Marbella jet set thing and it aint as glamorous as people think , a good night out with real friends and a curry can be just as good !!! Though if things dont work out with the other halves we could meet at the airport !!! :eyebrows:

Dude :devil:

My bf is sttingy , for a start he nicks my supra for days on end without tellin me n he is a selfish ar**hole lol i tink i need a new one......

Guest suprabitch
Okay... now I am curious...

I don't know that many females in basingstoke.....perhaps 6... (yes I really am that sad)

oh rele? - im begining to think your gay......

Its quite funny this conversation has arisen actually, cos one of my rather "better off 21 year old mates" has been seeing his girlfriend for about 6 months. He got fed up driving her about and picking her up.........so bought her a 18 month old Mini Cooper to "learn in" lol and she said she wanted to go christmas shopping..............so no no Aberdeen wasnt good enough..........even London was a tad boring.............so he took her to New York for the weekend !! :eek:

Hes a top bloke though :thumbs: