The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Theres one in every town............

MichaelG

Guest suprabitch
WTF does that sh*t mean??? speak english woman

K im feeling extremely stupid now.....

leave me alone its been a long day , i pressed the wrong quote on the wrong message , now im just confused lol

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have to say when i bought my original Supra....I had no-idea of the attention I was going to get, I had too many friends already. I cant say i ever bought a car to make friends coz that would be well sad....

I actually prefer to be alone in my car rather than have someone screaming 'slow down' though I'm the worst passenger in the world, i hate flying in planes too..its that thought of not being in control and not trusting others with my destiny in their hands.

I see a lot of really blinged cars at cruises and stuff and it seems to be the most blinged up ones that are driven by Nerds with no mates (or superficial mates anyhow)

I made a pilot video for an idea a few years ago aimed at the Youth car subculture, and when we wanted to interview someone it always seemed to be the ones that had the best cars that had nothing to say or didn't interview very well.

Thats a generalisation though and based on my own experience.

I think you can overcook modding, Like the Fast and Furious supra, which I'd just be really embarresed to drive down the high street for fear of ridicule....

Message to self....Must get rid of those R-Tec stickers.

:p

Guest suprabitch
Aw hun I was only jesting with you. And its OK for you to be confused its only natural you being a woman and all :sly:

Well... seems as your gettin personal - atleast us women can do more things at once unlike u men , its ok , after all you cant help being a man..........

Well... seems as your gettin personal - atleast us women can do more things at once unlike u men , its ok , after all you cant help being a man.......

Yeah, but us men like to concentrate on something and do it properly... *grin*

Wonder if this could also be posted on the DIY thread... *grin*

Yeah, but us men like to concentrate on something and do it properly... *grin*

Wonder if this could also be posted on the DIY thread... *grin*

Hey , me and suprabitch are very good at DIY , we put up 2 shelves but theres nothing to do with the fact the fell down within 2 mins...... And we also hung a door , that fell also , u could also come round and do some DIY for me.......

If ur offering

Guest suprabitch
But if I do it, it isn't DIY is it then....

If I do DIY for you... I would have to be compensated....

I dont care who does it to be honest but u say compensated? - compensated in wot way???? Maybe a nice coffee........

Guest suprabitch
coffee is always good...

depends on what diy needs to be done...

Erm hangin doors , shelves , layin a floor lol , my dad refuses to do anythin for me..... Its sooooo unfair

Guest suprabitch
doors...eeek hate doing those

floors... well I've done laminated floor, carpet will that is a bit tricker...

Willing to give most things a go I suppose tho

U no i was joking lol but i need a real proffesional.... - a man that no's his stuff...

Guest suprabitch

How bout a man hu pays a pro to do the work , flys me 2 rome 4 dinner , takes me to paris afterwards shoppin then watch a movie? - i aint cheap lol

How bout a man hu pays a pro to do the work , flys me 2 rome 4 dinner , takes me to paris afterwards shoppin then watch a movie? - i aint cheap lol

Paris would be cool allthough Prague is THE place to shop , before heading to the Bahamas to try on the new beach atire !!!! :cool:

Dude :blonde:

Guest suprabitch
Paris would be cool allthough Prague is THE place to shop , before heading to the Bahamas to try on the new beach atire !!!! :cool:

Dude :blonde:

sounds good to me , altho new york will be good , Any takers?