The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Mery Christmas Everyone!!!!!!!

terribleturner

We had a party!

(See edited post above for list of participants.)

Off to bed now. Santa's on his way!

Night night!

:burp: :burp: :burp:

yeah but alex has sick new vvtia '98 supra so he frigin loves to have to drive!! i'd wanna stay sober for that :D especiallty royal sapphire blue !!

So Carlos, soop, what did you too get up to this evening??

i went out on piss with friend girl who i know a lot and who her ex appeared and apparently i said wrong thing cos i let him know she was seeing new person. oh fuckem. 'bout time she told the prick she's met someone else instead of lying just incase she wanted 2get back withhim

you're right. we are close friends and worst is she'll say omg what were u like, and i'll be even more less relexated next time but we are close. funny thing is I should be really tired too! Gotta be at cusomers house at 10:45am for drinks and stuff .. lots of complete strangers gonna be there so i could do with being on atleast fair form ;) good ppl too! maybe good time to take nytol now :)

Use the hob/cooker

that's all right for a one off, but nothing like the security of havin ashtray cig and lighter and hands reach! I went downstairs in gruds and lighter was on sofa by mr mums hubby :D damn their relationship is fucked already :S only been 2 years at most! :(

yeah merry christmas everyone!! I feel like I was drugged or something.

Rang customer and explained I don't think I should get behind the wheel of my car. Haven't built up the courage to ring Jennie though recap what happened. All I remember is her going off on one for me apparently telling Mark (her ex) about Simon, then me being on some road and Amy ringing and asking where I was then some taxi turned up then I was home!

In my defense I did say very early on in the night that we should move on to a different bar because she said she felt uncomfortable with him being around, and I do get the distinct impression that he wasn't exactly talking to me for my great conversation skills - i.e. he knew he could get something out of me because I was slaughtered!!

oh dear hear we go bad feelings again :(

I've got presents to wrap now anyway!

yeah merry christmas everyone!! I feel like I was drugged or something.

Rang customer and explained I don't think I should get behind the wheel of my car. Haven't built up the courage to ring Jennie though recap what happened. All I remember is her going off on one for me apparently telling Mark (her ex) about Simon, then me being on some road and Amy ringing and asking where I was then some taxi turned up then I was home!

In my defense I did say very early on in the night that we should move on to a different bar because she said she felt uncomfortable with him being around, and I do get the distinct impression that he wasn't exactly talking to me for my great conversation skills - i.e. he knew he could get something out of me because I was slaughtered!!

oh dear hear we go bad feelings again :(

I've got presents to wrap now anyway!

Well you kept me entertained last night whil i was at work. Great fun.Didn't realise that being slurring while drunk could actually be put through typing :tongue:

Tell me, will you be getting drunk tonight too as i have another shift??

No seriously, hope you wern't too ill this morning, and apart from the incident with Jennie/Mark, your having a good day.

Well you kept me entertained last night whil i was at work. Great fun.Didn't realise that being slurring while drunk could actually be put through typing :tongue:

Tell me, will you be getting drunk tonight too as i have another shift??

No seriously, hope you wern't too ill this morning, and apart from the incident with Jennie/Mark, your having a good day.

LOL thanks mate. Had a really great day today actually, probably the best christmas day in a long time. I spoke to Jennie and we're all made up. We do honestly think I may have had something slipped in my drink by Amys boyfriends mates because as far as I'm concerned, so much did *not* happen, and I definately don't remember having an argument in a kebab shop with Jennie. It's really quite a bizzare and worrying thing. I've heard of similar things happening to people who take Zyban (bupropion) and drink, my mother being one of them.

Crazy. I think I'm going to watch what or how much I drink in future :)

Everyone's friends now, and I had never met Mark before anyway. Oh yeah, apparently one of the things I told Mark was that Simon gives Jennie "great head" (which is what she was telling her friend Rebecca earlier on) O.M.G. :eek:

She says it's a blessing in disguise really because she knew Mark wasn't "the one" and this pretty much puts a nail in that coffin anyway. hmmm. I still think I was drugged!