The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Fcuking People Carrier Ar$eholes

SkyJawa

So I'm driving home, narrowish country lane, wide enough for 2 cars side by side just with a kerb on either side. following a merc, come round a bend and theres a fecking people carrier driving right on the white line :eek: Only just missed a scrape down the drivers side as............

cruuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuunch :eek:

half my NSF wheel kurbed to buggery :( :cry: :cry:

Gonna have to get them all refurbed now as impossible to match the stock colour.

Tossers, I think there was only 1 person in it - WTF do they need such a huge car/van - oh yeah, so like a 4x4 they can rule the road in it.

Wankers.

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrr - aye, I'm bleeding fuming - still, at least its not the whole side of my car.

And on another note - I'm thinking of being a bit different with the refurb - anyone got thoughts of colours to go with my car, and possibly pics?

Current look here:

http://homepage.ntlworld.com/john.ambrosen/skyline/wheels3.jpg

http://homepage.ntlworld.com/john.ambrosen/skyline/wheels4.jpg

http://homepage.ntlworld.com/john.ambrosen/skyline/wheels5.jpg

WTF do they need such a huge car/van

I was on the M25 at the weekend and I pointed this out to a mate, every other f*cking motor was a people carrier thing all with only one person in!

Surely these give out more crap than the average 'super mini' yet they are the first buggers to moan when their little shit suffers from asthma :mad:

Paul

I know how you feel, its like that most journeys for me, usually mothers rushing to get their shits to school on time, road mannars and rules need not apply, as long as kiddie gets to school. :banghead:

lol spot on mate! im sick of them too, theyre everywhere! they always seem to be the ones drivin in the overtakin lane at 60mph as well....round here they do anyway!

Neil - gutted to hear about that mate, i love those wheels! they suit the car as they are....think some nice shiny silver ones would look good though!

Neil - gutted to hear about that mate, i love those wheels! they suit the car as they are....think some nice shiny silver ones would look good though!

Gonna have to be dark-ish mate as I'm a lazy tw4t and anthracite or darker means less cleaning ;)

Tried to have as best a look I could in the dark - seems to be mainly the paint and a small layer off the top, so should be easily salvagable..... I hope!

Not that I advocate violence at any stage... but I had some stupid woman in a people carrier suddenly shoot over in front of me at a junction, purely because she wanted the lane, once the smoke had settled from the tyres, she had the nerve to tell me I was too young to be driving a supra...

So I got out of my car purely to explain the law of the road to her, when she proceeded to tell me to f%^$ off, so I snapped her wing mirror off and climbed back in my car and went to work..

The wing mirror takes pride of place on my desk at work...

Gav

That's odd how you brought up peopl carriers. Monday there was a people carrier trying to reverse out a parking space in my local super market and i kid you not, it took them 15 manoeuvres to get it out, what's with that?? Then on the way home from work yesterday morning i had another completely cut me up at a roundabout. And i mean from the left lane straight into mine, missing me by cm's. They're giving 4x4's a heal warning, they should with people carriers.

:read:

Yesterday I was minding my own business on the twisties when nearly wiped out by a fooking huge tractor towing a slurry tank; made the twat reverse - suprised he made a balls of it muck spilling all over lol.

Today pushed into a narrow bit of lane by - white van man -on the mobile of course. Gave him the finger to which he shouts "f**k off" , nice.

Anyone ever fitted machine guns to their Supra.

50 :flame Dev