The mkiv Supra Owners Club

XXX 2 and Magic Roundabout The Movie

terribleturner

Originally posted by Supragal

Awesome on both counts :D

Did anyone see the old magic roundabout film with the evil blue cat Buxton?

You know i have to watch Magic Roundabout the original series for a living and i have never seen that film. Did you know the series is originally french??

And i still have 2 hourse before i can get home and watch the XXX 2 trailer, i can't wait, i need to see.

Unfortunatly i work for cartoon network and have to watch cartoons all day and night. Magic Roundabout gets played out in quite a bit across europe let me tell you. If i hear the bloody music again!!!!

Don't tink XXX2 looks too bad, although last time we saw Mr Cube it ws in Torque, and the least we say about that the better.

Just have to make sure all the cartoons, movies, commercials and promos all go out when the client wants them to. Oh and that they go out fine. You know like when your watching bbc or itv and it goes black or something goes wrong?? Well that's the part where i start screaming like a girl and have to fix it. Sounds really easy, they pay quite well and i only have to work half the year due to shift work. But doing 12 hour shifts over nights and days and watching the same film or cartoon over and over again is a killer. We've got Mutiny on the Bounty and Towering Inferno on and i must have seen each one 50 odd times at least.