Got stopped at 115mph

Epic

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

not impressed and you should be ashamed doing 115 on an A road i hope you get a summons and lose your license, idiot, sorry but its people like you that make insurance high and cops follow supras, grow up and enjoy your car not drive like a penis, if you want to drive like that get a cosworth or some other chavvy car to match your attitude

not impressed !

you obviously havnt been down the A1, it goes into 4 lanes! most people cruise at 100, it would seem you have a n/a for a reson. if you aint got nothing nice to say dont say anything at all! i didnt post this to brag or that i got away with it. just that im lucky n in all fairness have respect for the law. if you want rant at people find another forum!

people dont buy supras to poodle about!

you obviously havnt been down the A1, it goes into 4 lanes! most people cruise at 100, it would seem you have a n/a for a reson. if you aint got nothing nice to say dont say anything at all! i didnt post this to brag i got away with it. just that im lucky n in all fairness have respec for the law. if you wana rant at people find another forum!

crap, you posted to brag you did 115 and got away with it !! else why say anything, also we buy supras to enjoy them not drive like a moron and its people like you that give dedicated and legitimate owners of supras a bad name. if you want to brag 115 do it on a track, i iknow my NA would do 116 too should i want it too, and the reason i bough the NA was for cost/and it was a great car for the money, yes i might fit a transplant but ill still be safe on the roads

wow, 115, would anyone on the forum like to say they havnt been that fast in there supra? hmmm

and like fri3ndly said... the cars so quite compaired to others and from 30 to even 130 its silent as anything! In a TT anyways

Even the officer said, its more likely to be someone else cause a problem rather than me driving fast.

wow, 115, would anyone on the forum like to say they havnt been that fast in there supra? hmmm

and like fri3ndly said... the cars so quite compaired to others and from 30 to even 130 its silent as anything! In a TT anyways

Even the officer said, its more likely to be someone else cause a problem rather than me driving fast.

dont care how you defend it i can do 115 in mine should i want, your bragging that you got away with it, not only is that bad cause your doing 115 on the road but your showing off you got away with it

did you not read recently the 2 young kids killed on the motorway 6 and 7 they were, and they were hit by 2 cars speeding, not doing 70, one was doing 95 and killed them instantly,

what would happed if some one hit your child at 115 on the a1 cause they roamed on there, would you sat 115 is a "safe" speed ?

quiet or not you have a speedo and if you passed your test and know the road you KNOW how fast x mph is

did you not read recently the 2 young kids killed on the motorway 6 and 7 they were, and they were hit by 2 cars speeding, not doing 70, one was doing 95 and killed them instantly,

That is not a very sensible thing to do to walk around on a motorway, especially at 6 and 7!

On a serious note this debate could go on, but fatal accidents could (and do)happen just as easily with people travelling at the legal speed limit

wouldnt matter if i was doing 40 on the motorway, if u hit sumone they will die. you can walk into a fire and get burn, walk onto a train track and power lines you get a shock and die! u walk onto a motor way or carrage way you get hit by a car! people know the risks and you just looking for someone to blame. no i aint braggin i got away with it. i was let off lightly and was very lucky! the officer was understanding not an arsehole. nore would i take the piss out of his judgement or what he desided to do. you keep trying to turn this around as if im bragging... but im not. think what you like. aint you got anything better to do like go post some speed limit signs on your bin. or wave people to slow down on the m25

you make me laugh, you flame my having a go at you, when YOU was doing 115 and YOU bragged about them "letting you off" sorry but you drove like a moron, and i dont care what you say, the roads and speed limits are there for a reason, respect them, and dont post on here how big and clever you are BTW there is an 65% chance of survival at a 40 mph collision, the chanced at 100mph + are 1%

grow up, slow down, and stop bragging about your getting away with it, why would i put speed limit signs on my bin ???

have a look at my site and check our the real time counter for deaths in the world from road collisions

http://www.wrescue.org/

i see this EVERY day and i see people like you every day who think they are clever, its not the case !

you know nothing about how i drive or what i think about the carbon footprint, nor do you know what i do to get to and from work, or how many miles i do im my car a year, i care about people being morons on the road and killing each other, something which you seem to be unable to comprehend, last post im going to make on this comment as i obviously sit on a higher intellectual plane that you on these issues and you seem committed to abusing the road like a idiot with a death wish.

your a moron, and i hope to god you lose your licence so that some one more worthy can have your car. 115 mph on a public road is stupid. Period.

Oh yes. dear god what would i do with out your comments neofuture. hmmm, best start typing up that letter to the people of germany about that darn autobarn... you must work at home then lol, as you dont get out much. and live no where near a motorway. good luck with your to smart and intellectual self.. Loser!

I'm sorry to say this, but if they had of been hit by a car doing 50 they still would have been killed. By your reasoning, we should all drive @ 20 mph everywhere, just in case...

Neo, I think you are taking this a bit too far mate........:blink:

I agree, there is a time and a place for everything and dont see a problem when at midnight and your the only the car on a given stretch of road and decide to tonk it, and if something happens or you have a blow out then thankfully its only yourself thats involved. Im working in Greenford tonight and have to travel to back to Basingstoke, I have purposely not taking a lunch break tonight so I can take it at the end of my shift and leave early (06:00), of course I shall be making full use of the empty roads on a Sunday morning, and should any 6 year old kids be out wandering about, then I know who has clearly pre-thought about their situation, so god help them......

Epic, Lucky boy, I only wish the rest of us could get as lucky sometimes......

Still next time maybe you should be going faster then the Astra would have never been able to catch you.....:p :D

I really don't agree with the severity of this 'Epic' bashing... It's very easy to go over the speed limit on a road like that and cars like these are still safe at that kind of speed.

I would say that the average speed on our stretch of the A1 is probably about 85/90 and that includes corsa's and ka's and all sorts of junk... To give you an idea of the type of road it is, it's the one Top Secret did the 200mph Supra run on!

As far as children playing in the middle of the motorway are concerned! WTF! where are the parents??? When I was young my mother told me never to cross the road without looking both ways... she ever even had to say don't walk onto a four lane motorway!!!!

If you want to get angry at people for going 35mph over the speed limit speak to the ones who do it in a 30! there's plenty of them around...

not impressed and you should be ashamed doing 115 on an A road i hope you get a summons and lose your license, idiot, sorry but its people like you that make insurance high and cops follow supras, grow up and enjoy your car not drive like a penis, if you want to drive like that get a cosworth or some other chavvy car to match your attitude

not impressed !

That A-road is a motorway Neo! I don't think you are going to change Epic's driving habits by going off on one...:rolleyes: They guy took a gamble and got away with it.....:rolleyes: Just for the record if you have the balls to take that gamble on an empty road late at night and you lose your licence then you only have yourself to blame!

Some of us drive for a living. If I got banned (which at 115 you surely would) I would lose my job, possibly house etc, would also find it difficult to get re-employed with no licence..:(

I think it's "pootle"....;) I did buy a Supra for that tbh. I like to accelerate reasonably quickly but I bought the car for the looks as I am an attention whore!

I haven't for the reasons stated in my first reply!!;)

Can I borrow his crystal ball then? :blink: This copper sounds like a serious arsehole to me. Either that or he hadn't got any proof of your speed and wanted to shit you up a wee bit!!

H.

Dont agree with that, there are times when driving faster than the recommended speed limit can be safe

i do on the autobahn have had to slow from 130 to 60 for about 300 meters then the limit is lifted again

i tell you what epic you were lucky as hell and i think that 115 is fairly fast on UK roads , yes yes it was irresponsible but some of us do get a heavy foot from time to time. neo you need to calm down, i think you would have a great time going mad at some of the guys in the spirited driving chronicles, the guys there talk about doing way over the limit, its sounds like you are upset about him having passed the attitude test

dont see a problem when at midnight and your the only the car on a given stretch of road and decide to tonk it,

But Epic wasn't the only car on this stratch of road - there was an Astra following him at the same speed.

If he didn't notice that, then his observations skills aren't up to much.

If he did notice that, then he's even more stupid than I thought from his initial post.

Sorry - but the way he came on here bragging about it (and to a degree, his manner of writing) came across like one of the Max Power brigade. That's not to say he is like that - its just how the post read to me.

Just my 2p.