The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Another 'my car got keyed' thread

flukey-lukey

Oh no ! im sorry to hear this mate, i really hoped something like this would not happen http://www.mkivsupra.net/vbb/showthread.php?t=129534 sorry man :(

Yeh I actually read your thread yesterday too :(

Checked on her at 10pm and went to the shop for some ciggies so must have happened while I was asleep... ah well I've calmed down now, life goes on

Unfortunatly we are surrounded by scum and they are breeding at a rapid rate.

too right:(

i feel for you mate,

couple years back at my old house some twat was too busy blowtorching the front of the mini (fibre glass)to notice me creap up behind.. he got the shock of his life:d its the only way from what i can tell he never bothered me since:eyebrows:

i went to the cops..they said theres nothing they can do, he will get whats coming, i said i think he did and they laughed:D lol cops:rolleyes:

its just catching them before its too late:( good luck with fixing the scratch

I always think things happen for a reason... sounds daft I know but think of it this way....If the insurance comapny pay out you will be able to have the car resprayed and you could (for want of a better idea) have it sprayed that bright snot green colour you always fancied (or some other nicer colour).

Unfortunately I think there's a real "anti-success" feeling in the UK. If you do well at school, you get picked on for being clever ... if you end up getting a nice car, people get jealous and want to pull you down a notch by vandalising it.

A few months ago, some kids threw some eggs at my house, they're weren't expecting me to jump out and give chase. I got them by the scruff off the neck and dragged them back to my house and made them get up ladders and clean it off. When quizzed why they did it they said "we were bored, and we liked your TV" (it's a big projector thing) - couldn't really understand the reasoning myself ...

Personally, if I see someone driving a Ferrari/Porsche, I think "well done mate, nice car..." but I don't think that's the norm anymore :-(

Unfortunately I think there's a real "anti-success" feeling in the UK. If you do well at school, you get picked on for being clever ... if you end up getting a nice car, people get jealous and want to pull you down a notch by vandalising it.

A few months ago, some kids threw some eggs at my house, they're weren't expecting me to jump out and give chase. I got them by the scruff off the neck and dragged them back to my house and made them get up ladders and clean it off. When quizzed why they did it they said "we were bored, and we liked your TV" (it's a big projector thing) - couldn't really understand the reasoning myself ...

Personally, if I see someone driving a Ferrari/Porsche, I think "well done mate, nice car..." but I don't think that's the norm anymore :-(

Totally agree with you on that one.

I've decided its pointless to have it resprayed right away because it'll just happen again. This is the third time its been done.

Going to find a garage to rent or rent a coucil garage plot and put my own garage on it, then a full respray...might even go for a colour change :D