Donington Park Unsilenced Day 27-Dec

Wez

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

it has loads of diffent car parks, do they let you go into the pits parking area or the bit where the campers go?

one of the best views is redgate if the pub is open but it only opens for busy days

Go into the big center carpark in the infield then you can see half the circuit.

Theres an entrance from the pits.

That doesnt look like Wes' car...im going thru old pics to be sure....

I have just been looking through his thread's started and i cant find the spoiler one that i think i remember.

At marham he had his black stock 17's on with track tires so finger crossed. Who else from the forum went?

I came off at donnington and I slid a long way, was only about 3 meters from the barrier when it all stopped.

The day were there last year a tvr, atom and a few others did serious damage. Gutted for this guy; pretty sure it was not Wez, those wheels look anti-wez, and that does not look like a stock front bumper.

I managed to get on for the afternoon, wasnt to bad realy, there was a dry line appeared but off that line it was very slippy.

I dont think the crashed supra was anyone on here, it looked pretty bad,i think there were 4 cars that come unstuck.

Me and wes had some fun laps vids to follow later.

I came off at donnington and I slid a long way, was only about 3 meters from the barrier when it all stopped.

The day were there last year a tvr, atom and a few others did serious damage. Gutted for this guy; pretty sure it was not Wez, those wheels look anti-wez, and that does not look like a stock front bumper.

A sierra cossie did exactly the same thing mate but hit the wall,, looked bad also, an expensive day out there then!

A sierra cossie did exactly the same thing mate but hit the wall,, looked bad also, an expensive day out there then!

that long wide corner just before the first straight....??

the one that encorages you to try putting a bit more power down earlier, with what looks like lots of run off??

it's a good corner but if you put a wheel off the drypatch you need one of those balls on your steering wheel, and you are right at the top of 3rd (90 ish?)

when i got out of the car there it was like "time team" of motor racing; there were small bits of cars sprinkled all across the grass.

I trust you had fun? a bit more practice for you in the wet... look forward to the vids.

I managed to get on for the afternoon, wasnt to bad realy, there was a dry line appeared but off that line it was very slippy.

I dont think the crashed supra was anyone on here, it looked pretty bad,i think there were 4 cars that come unstuck.

Me and wes had some fun laps vids to follow later.

Dammit, so i could have made it on :( Gutted