"other car" urges !!!

msearle

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

well £55k for a red one! i thought they were ALL white as standard, no?

http://www.holiways.co.uk/rs200.php

Pretty sure I've seen other red ones - I saw another (late one - #190something) a while back and I think that was a red one.

lol - unfortunately, the one for sale there, #115, is not quite there - whilst I would probably settle for it, my real dream car would have to be an Evo version - unfortunately, the only Evo's up for sale at the moment all seem to be (a) in the US and (b) in to 6 figures!

It would be a TVR for me. I adore the TVR in swordfish, and a few of the pilots where I used to work had various TVR's one of whom walloped past me in a cacophony of beautiful noise on the airfield one crisp morning. At some point in my life I am determined to own both a TVR and a rolls royce of some description obviously not at the same time. With the price of mk4 supra's plummeting so hard its very difficult not to buy back into the club so as to speak.

I'm not being a pr*ck I hope but after owning a very nice aerotop TT supra BPU with maybe one + or two it becomes very hard to find any car that can fully cover its attributes. My do-luck demo aristo with a single on it is the envy of everyone I know here in Holland. It turns heads everywhere it goes but its just not my old supra. Its not lithe enough. Sure it fits 4 adults and all their luggage and some of their friends luggage in too and licks along faster than my supra did (in a straight line that is) but theres something missing, oh yeah the roof doesn't come off :(

Its a shame that right now it isn't noticed but in the future the mk4 supra will become a proper iconic car lusted after like the rest of the motors we are currently considering.

Don't ask me, I love it but have no idea why...

http://www.teachnet.ie/cohanluain/2005/images/3%20wheeled%20car.jpg

Jeremy Clarkson spends the day in one of these later in this series of Top Gear. Even driving it into the office.

On the thrird floor!

Just looking at the stills made me laugh.:D

ohhhh yesssss ;) love all of it, quirkyness, the four binacles in the door that meet the dash, back lights so on so on so on! bit supe looking too in places???

Saw one of these on the road around my way the other week! i Nearly crashed when i saw it! Simply Amazing!

One of my "odd car" urges is the old 8 series BMW's, I absolutely loved them...

http://bmw.hlabs.spb.ru/pics/e31/07.jpg

...oh and Mitsubishi Starion's!

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/e/e4/MitsuStarion.JPG

Good taste Thorin, I was actually looking at getting one of those beamers a few days ago.........4/5k will get you one of the slightly older ones, late 80's but V10......still tidy looking, not sure if your one you linked was the latest shape (1990's +), but still loads of car for the money.....

ohhhh yesssss ;) love all of it, quirkyness, the four binacles in the door that meet the dash, back lights so on so on so on! bit supe looking too in places???

XJ220 is beautiful car, but not if you go mad, have more money than sand and re-spray it like this for no possible reason