The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Preston Docks Mini Meet Tonight!

Havard

Cheers gents!! Liked the view and the car park was a good size too!! It's whether the Stafford members would come that far north? Then again Dr Doom never turns up these days....:blink:

Is it because there are loads of white Supes popping up all over the place?

H.

You quoted my question butyou didn't answer my question ;)

Sorry! I thought it was agreed it was the Ribble Pilot mate!;)

H.

Ah sorry I never saw those replies, doh!

They must of replied when I had the page up and I never saw them. Never been to the Pilot always looks nice though. Always looks like it is doing fairly well i.e. busy. So the food maybe decent too.

• 2 weeks later...
how many do u recon will be going down on the 29th then

is it on the 27th or the 29th im confused as to which date to go on now

:rolleyes:

the last Saturday in October ;)

Hows the Soop Rob ?? just ring and i,ll come over if you need a hand matey ......even if its just to cook bacon butties LOL

Cheers

-Ian-

Hey Pixelfill, in response to your earlier question about Dave W... He just bought my Supra! So I imagine he'll be turning up to the Preston meets very soon. :)

Ah I wondered who's car it actually was. He was fairly excited yesterday, I've not spoken to him today though - been in a different office.

Mike

i live in a village called freckleton next to bae at warton

Gavin, is yours white?

I might have seen you a month or so back, if it was you you were coming down church road and followed me towards Preston, and turned off into Frec at the first roundabout.

@Rob - good luck with your car bud - if I wasn't going away for a fortnight I'd be round offering spanner monkey services ;)

Mike

• 3 weeks later...

I'm up for a meet too. Yeah I was at the do, I was sat with David.whiteside near the bar, and his mate with the mister 2. We ddin't realise there was room left round the corner to eat.

I have just posted about a JNW meet on the 24th November at Owd Nells, if you're interested.

It's in the events section for the north west.