The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Have I found the ultimate supra?????

Tom

O/T Jurgen why don't you list prices in your ads?

plenty reasons lol

few examples

1. CAR A.

if we do a car A on private import (customer pays 70%) upfront. we only charge £500 pound.

so if the Car A deal falls through buyer doesnt go ahead and i advertised at say 9k otr for customer of car A at exchange Rate of 230..few weeks later the rate might be 220 so the cost wont be the same....and i will get emails saying you say jimmy hendrix can have it for 9k 3 weeks ago now your asking £9300..

CAR B

2.if we jm-imports buy a car for our stock we have two prices one were customer pays the 70% and we give him good deal and we buy more stock..

or full otr price which if somebody ask me, i 90% time will list it...

but this price is us fully paying the car and all costs till arrival time in uk or collection...

top and bottom of it is when we give private import costs ,customers want the same price and only leave £500 deposit on a say 12k car..and dont want to pay the full our price (if we fund it).

hope the above makes sense....

;)

If this is one of the original TRD wide body Supra that got manufactured as a wide body car then this is worth every penny, you dont see many of these come along. I have seen once before posted on here, but thats it.....

Anyone remember the figure of how many of these were made....

Remember this aint just a kit stuck on and the chassis plate is even different to a standard one with TRD stamped on it.....

If this is one of the original TRD wide body Supra that got manufactured as a wide body car then this is worth every penny, you dont see many of these come along. I have seen once before posted on here, but thats it.....

Remember this aint just a kit stuck on and the chassis plate is even different to a standard one with TRD stamped on it.....

the last trd one we had has left hooker and we got good money for it

"Have I found the ultimate supra?????"

Quite simply no! not even close! take a look at Supragolds on here, theres also a Candy Red Charge Speed supra which is knocking around somewhere which is out of this world

I think what Tom was trying to get across is that it is one of the rarest (not necessarily ultimate) supras with a big single on it :cool:

And just for the record, i love white supras, especially that one, but i wouldnt pay 18k....

They made around 30 TRD2000GT's, so would have thought they would have made a similar number of TRD3's.

I'm sure Japan must have their own Supra owners club, could a japanese speaker not have a search?