The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Oh my god!!!!

Guest Killer Heels

Guest Killer Heels
Yeah......the supra WAGS are taking over:d

We need a girly meet!

Vicki x

we just need to get Steph in on the Supra WAGS now.

Next run out need to be with a decent place to shop half way so we can be dropped off whilst they go and play and can pick us up on the way back:D

Only problem is you can only fit about 10 pairs of shoes or 20 handbags in the back of a supe:eyebrows:

kate

x

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So can I ask if you are sharing the one computer, or if you have one each and spend a lot of your time IMing each other instead of actually talking nowadays?! :)

Those cafe's with wireless internet connections look like a place of fun and hilarity don't they? Not. ;)

Welcome to the club Mrs M5W TT, by the way! Ignore that lot, I'm sure you're a perfectly good driver :)

We have a laptop each and were sat at the dining room table facing each other:d

Vicki x

Next run out need to be with a decent place to shop half way so we can be dropped off whilst they go and play and can pick us up on the way back:D

Only problem is you can only fit about 10 pairs of shoes or 20 handbags in the back of a supe:eyebrows:

kate

x

You can always remove the back seats to make room for those few extra purchases:d

Vicki x

Don't worry lads, you get used to the Missus's being on the board... Makes them feel like they can keep an eye on us *grin*

Mind you if you have a friendly word with the mods, they can hide all the danni minogue comments like they do for me...;)

I'm glad to say that this place for me is definately wife free! Yes I let her drive my car, but the forum ........

:D

Guest Miss Pixelfill

kate

x

Steph who?!! :whistle:

No she has not taken it out on her own yet but its coming. She wants to take it to work one day and park it in a car park :blink: Unsupervised :eek:

You big baby!!!!

I got to drive my other halfs about 6 miles all by myself :D

(and I didnt get told off for "playing" with a honda civic type R hehe) :p

LET HER TAKE IT LET HER TAKE IT LET HER TAKE IT!!! ;):D

Guest Killer Heels

Mrs M5W TT dont listen they dont know what they are talking about :D

What Rob's not a girl????? :p

You know my parking is perfect;)

So i guess it is still a no for borrowing the car?

Guest Miss Pixelfill

Hello Guys and Gals!!!

HA! HA! How fab, I have full control of the lap top! The man only has the DS to occupy himself with. Poor Boy!:eyebrows:

And there are lots of things you don't know about me Paul, Hva da bra? fella, :blink: this is fun!

Yeah......the supra WAGS are taking over:d

Has he let you out in it on your own yet? The first time I went out in ours Paul was on the drive checking for damage before I even had the ignition off!

I'm sure he kerbed my beamers alloys on purpose!

We need a girly meet!

Vicki x

Stop using my quotes Mrs H... I thought up the Supra WAG's comment!!!:p