Tigger

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Great afternoon again...

Just sorry I couldn't bring the Supe - blame my (probably drunken by this time of the night) wife, who nicked it to go to Great Yarmouth for the weekend.

Nice to meet some oldies again as well as the Newbies...

Homer - did think about racing you as you were on your way home (we were on a Smarty test run) but had mercy on you :D

Mrs TopGun - will keep you posted on our "Special Project" :cool:

Heckler - sorry you are a another member of the KR'd club :(

Tigger - thank you for setting the meet up :thanku:

G :)

was good to see all meet some new faces Snake and Mrs snake Clair and bill and see the usual suspects Jerry katie chris cameron and to see some not often seen faces Daryl doug etc that never bother to come to the SEM anymore teehee couldnt help myself. It was a good time and we were very lucky with the weather. Many thanks to Genna and hi to lee good to see you both

sheena

xx

Cheers guy's and Girls for coming and making a successful meet. :thumbs: Wheres the pics then?

Next meet will be Saturday 11th November, I will start a thread with the normal info tonight.

I will also look into a venue for hold a Christmas Party:idea:, Open to all the county, but Monies will be taken in advance and if you can not make it tuff you lose you’re money as I am NOT being held responsible for coast.

...as I am NOT being held responsible for coast.

Why? Whats the coast gone and done now? Bit more fallen into the sea has it? Probably did it on purpose just to spite you!

I would post up some piccies, but since changing PC's (and getting Vista instead of XP), I've lost that little natty trick of right clicking on a piccy file to resize them and I'm too lazy to go back to other old methods. (I've been spoilt! :D )