The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Ultimate Scottish Street Car Champion 2007

tDR

Guest evil_scooby

Yeah congrats Brian on Winning and beating me lol

I think you have convinced me to get one. Cant believe you got into the 11s at crail!

I was happy enough beating the guy in the supercharged 350z and one of the scoobies.

I think you have convinced me to get one. Cant believe you got into the 11s at crail!

I was happy enough beating the guy in the supercharged 350z and one of the scoobies.

Good of you to come on here and offer your congrats.

:)

Cheers

Do i take it you own AWD in Perth then?

EDITED to add: oh, and well done Brian :D

Well done Brian, you did the club proud :trophy:

What a good sportsman :thumbs:

Guest evil_scooby
Do i take it you own AWD in Perth then?

EDITED to add: oh, and well done Brian :D

Sorry, maybe a confusing user name to use lol

No I was racing the black 200sx .

I think I could of taken the corvette and mr2 in the RWD finals but not the supra.

Beast of a car. :)

Thanks Alex - yeah it was good to be up against normalish cars rather than tin can stripped out perspex window'd pretenders! For the record my car was full weight with leather electric seats and all :)

Andy Forrest was there on a trailer as usual but saw the weather and buggered off home before it dried up a bit.... think he'd have been put in the race car category anyways.

Cheers,

Brian.

Thanks guys :)

Justin - your time gives me something to aim for still, otherwise I'd be of a similar opinion to you on "why bother" - that's the problem with getting to the top! Still, at least there's a select few of us that have made it into the 11's :)

But I think I will continue and go down the single route with the hope of representing the Supras at the big events. It's just a matter of time and money!

nice one bud , but who's the butch bloke in the red hotpants?

pmsl, she wasn't bad - it's just a really dodgy pic. Probably because I'm in it! The GF was drawing me daggers too, watching intently as to how close my hand got to her ass :innocent: