The mkiv Supra Owners Club

What does your supra key look like

kieren1234

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They come with three keys stock. The first two are master keys and open every lock. One with the keyless entry buttons, gray with gray and green buttons for lock and unlock and a square one. The triangular shaped key is the slave key and doesn't open your glove box. All three have the Toyota logo on them, and aren't really that interesting looking.

Thanks Brian :thumbs:

Have sent the guy on ebay a email to see if he will do a Group Buy on these. Will get them all sent to me, then send them out to you guys. Should reduce the shipping costs abit.

Will let you know if i hear back :)

Edit to add: Will check with the mods if this looks like it will happen, before i get names etc.

It was Ian R posting on msoc by the looks of it.....

This is a club primarily for Supra owners and created out of the affection for said vehicle. Should you choose to buy something other than a Supra and join an owners forum for that too, then I am sure that those owners will also view their cars with rose tinted goggles.

But it really is out of order to hover around these forums calling Supras crap and moaning about the over enthusiasm of some owners.

I would respectfully suggest you either up the dosage or bog off

:rlol: