The mkiv Supra Owners Club

I Like this ALOT

Tee from China

where's the beady eye smilie when you need it....

You simply posted a couple of pictures saying it was from the abflug site, Nic posted up a link to the actual kit.

Sadly not to my liking in red.

JB

Ha, I simply posted a couple of pictures and Nic simply added a link yet he got the credit whereas I didn't even get an apology! IF asked I could have done so as well!

Frankly I don't know why I bothered as it clearly wasn't appreciated by the 'senior members' here

What is this, a willy waving competition? :p

Nobody is saying that you have done wrong :)

Your name is not Ken is it?

Whereabouts in China are you then?

Sorry, but what has 'willy waving' got to do with this?

Its not that anybody is saying I'm wrong but when someone else is wrong surely it is not too much to get an apology?

Before asking for source details to assume (incorrectly) that it was a copy and then because a 'senior' member confirms that the pictures ARE genuine and not copies to say cheers to them.

To thank someone for confirming this without apologising to the poster for 'jumping to the wrong conclusion' is not much to accept - or is it?

That the person is a moderator seems even more annoying plus the comment to look in his garage to compare - compare what? two pictures of a supra fitted with an S900 kit which could also be a 'copy' as far as I could tell because it is not possible to see from those pictures and with nothing with which to compare with I think rather pointless!

The point of my post was for comments for or again the styling - whether a copy or not! If I HAD been asked I could have done the same as Nic and posted a link - except I wasn't asked and the assumption made without pre checking!

No my name isn't Ken - why ask - is this relevant? and not that it matters but I am in Zhejiang Province which is fortunate for me to be a long way from the UK so not likely to meet such pre judging people in person at a show or whatever!

I'm beginning to feel that posting is a waste of time - as unless you are a moderator or trader it seems your opinions or views are considered 'worthless' or doubtful ! and I probably won't bother in the future!:no:

and to quote you directly

No offence to Nic - but why say good info to him? I supplied the bl@@dy info first

And the simple answer is...no you didnt. You posted 2 pictures. Thats not supplying info is it, thats posting up 2 pictures. If you had posted up a link to the kit on the abflug site then that would be supplying the info.

I dont actually see that it matters who provided the info. If you are looking for brownie points for being a top guy you certainly arent going the right way about it.

Im tempted to just delete your thread and then see how much glory you get from posting 2 pictures.

JB

Its not that anybody is saying I'm wrong but when someone else is wrong surely it is not too much to get an apology?

You would like an apology. Im sorry. :) However I have never seen offical abflug pics of that kit before. There is a copy I think called conclusion kit floating about on ebay.

Before asking for source details to assume (incorrectly) that it was a copy and then because a 'senior' member confirms that the pictures ARE genuine and not copies to say cheers to them.

If you had replied before Nic I would of said thanks to you, but Nic replied with the link and info on the kit.

To thank someone for confirming this without apologising to the poster for 'jumping to the wrong conclusion' is not much to accept - or is it?

I got a copy from a real bodykit wrong. Has it really bothered you that much :blink: see apology above Im not apologising twice.

That the person is a moderator seems even more annoying plus the comment to look in his garage to compare - compare what?

I thought the kit was a knock off of the s900 kit, hence look at the garage, if You take alook the lines are similar with it tidied up in areas... when posted I believed it was a copy. ;)

two pictures of a supra fitted with an S900 kit which could also be a 'copy' as far as I could tell because it is not possible to see from those pictures and with nothing with which to compare with I think rather pointless!

The point was I thought the pics were a spin off of the s900 hence to compare.

If I HAD been asked I could have done the same as Nic and posted a link

I didnt ask Nic, he just posted the link. Do you only answer to commands?

I'm beginning to feel that posting is a waste of time - as unless you are a moderator or trader it seems your opinions or views are considered 'worthless' or doubtful ! and I probably won't bother in the future!:no:

Now that is a shame, your opnion was never wasted. I actually like the second lip above the door handle more on the newer kit, the 2nd line suits it. However I never posted that as you'd already gone off on your tantrum.

As for being a moderator and views are considered....I wish my views were considered by most....as serious ;)

Nic, thanks for the link to that new kit mate, you're a star :D ;)

Good job we've got people like you about to bring such new and exciting kits to our attention, as I'd certainly not seen it before now!! :respekt:

Can't believe that other idiot is trying to rain on your parade, trying to make out he told us about it first...It's there is black and white, you told us about that kit first!

Everybody's opinions are valued and considered, but it's not what you say but how you say it.

Perhaps there is a cultural difference issue, perhaps not, but we all have to find our place in our community.

So take the chip off your shoulder, there's a good chap. ;)

Oh, and btw, I removed the link from your sig. In future, ask first before you can assume.

Ok, In reply to the posts:-

As the Zefi:r kit has been around since the beginning of 2005 and therefore not a 'new' kit, I didn't think a link was needed as I assumed? that everyone knew the Abflug site! :Pling:

As I stated it was a Zefi:r kit how could that be confused as a S900 copy?:innocent:

The reason I didn't reply before Nic is because - sadly I have to work some time in the day!:(

As I'm English don't think there are any 'cultural differences' !:p

Sarcasm is the lowest form of witt!:p

There I think thats it!:taped:

As the Zefi:r kit has been around since the beginning of 2005 and therefore not a 'new' kit, I didn't think a link was needed as I assumed? that everyone knew the Abflug site! :Pling:

Well next time just try that little bit harder, go the extra mile and post up a link. Then you can get all the glory for yourself without anybody trying to make themselves look good off your ground breaking post.

Looking back at your previous (and in particular your first post) you do seem to have a chip on your shoulder. You will get better responses to your posts if you try to win friends and influence people and not alienate them.

JB

Nic, thanks for the link to that new kit mate, you're a star :D ;)

Good job we've got people like you about to bring such new and exciting kits to our attention, as I'd certainly not seen it before now!! :respekt:

Can't believe that other idiot is trying to rain on your parade, trying to make out he told us about it first...It's there is black and white, you told us about that kit first!

:rlol:

I only posted a link to back up your statement on your first post, because I recognised the kit and knew it was made by Ab Flug. It was also a good opportunity to make WSB2 look silly, which is a kind of sport on here :p :p :run: :hide:

I really cannot understand what all the fuss is about :)