so is that 15 confirmed then

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by sky

. . james how did you know ?

:p

yeah but the only difference is - tis time its ass isn't in th air, th front is . . . th ebrakes guys - its the brakes - pads grinding - got real bad !

I've got some in the garage I think

Bring one of your old ones along and we'll check

:thumbs:

What a night...

We managed to impress lots of people.

:D

Ash Willis was approached by a Rentboy "I'll do anything to look under your bonnet"

The Police "Excuse me Sir/Madam Whats that strange looking bottle in the back of your car" Paul (in Clairs Car) "dont worry we are not planning to blow up the Admiral Duncan"

After Paul did an impressive hetrosexual burnout in the most Homosexual street in London, two friendly Lesbians shouted out "your all a bunch of 'Wankers"

(I'm sure theres a really good answer to shout back.....but I was shocked and couldn't think of anything...I mean I've never been called a Wanker by a Lesbian before its a new experience for me.

:eek: :D

My car is going so well....wicked Thanks Paul , Ash and Mr E !

:cool:

Not a bad turnout - 9 soops

Good to see Rokka again - looking slender and chilled with his lovely lady (you see we all love imports m8!)

Everyone else - nice to see you all.

Reminded me what it was all about - good people and good company!

Anyone up for a Calais run to get some Xmas booze (albeit not a lot in a soop? LOL!)

:thumbs:

Originally posted by Green Peace

After Paul did an impressive hetrosexual burnout in the most Homosexual street in London, two friendly Lesbians shouted out "your all a bunch of 'Wankers"

(I'm sure theres a really good answer to shout back.....but I was shocked and couldn't think of anything...I mean I've never been called a Wanker by a Lesbian before its a new experience for me.

:eek: :D

My favorite quotes of the night were...

"Are you guys making a film", and

"Look, a girls driving that one".

Not to mention the amount of people with there mouths wide open.

And Ollie, didn't know that was you when you flashed me near Hanger Lane. Thought it was joker trying to get my attention. Did you notice the Taxi + passengers asking for a race onPortland Place?:)

woooo only just got back from work.

crazy nite, excellent cruise too.

nice to meet all of you, great turnout and a great burnout by slow dog too, shame you were slower than the coppers to get away #riding in their bicycles# :p anyone catch the moment on video?

unlucky, glad ash and james didnt get caught too lol.

nice little race at the lights with green peace, feck me, that car of yours is faaaaaast. got a vid off it, and you just lauched away from me :thumbs:

and james, man, you flew home, couldnt get past that guy at the lights cos both lanes were blocked lol, hoping to catch you up at the flyover but you was long gone (edit: was thinking you'd wait for me), but did catch up last min just b4 i took the junction off. nah i didnt see the passengers on gt portland street.

how long the rest you guys hang around for after terribleturner and i left? woulda stayed but needed my sleep :zzz:

Yo .. ya bad people .. :D

Ps. next time listen to me when u need to go somewhere in the westend without getting lost .. ya buggerz

How does it feel to rock the west end again ?

Soon i 'll buy a new soop n' i'll be out there running with ya lot ;)

Good to see new faces .. but still need the old dogs to come out .. DOUG, Raoul, Fastisnice etc..

International trips r on the cards too .. yea Paul i 'll come a long to a Calais trip if i get a new soop by then .. if not soon we' ll looking at the DAM .. etc..

Good to c u SKY, ASH, Clair, Paul, SI etc..

Peace

rokka - what can I say ?

. . .you are the man !

- I'm just so damn glad your back from that hell hole. We'll do the dinner soon with our 'trader' friend (you know who you are!):devil: :D

- oh yeah and Raoul couldnt make it because his sequentials are blown.

Originally posted by nuttynutz

woooo only just got back from work.

nice little race at the lights with green peace, feck me, that car of yours is faaaaaast. got a vid off it, and you just lauched away from me :thumbs:

thats all thanks to Paul for sorting boost problem....anyway ya can stick da video up it would be great to see it Ollie, anyone get any other pics/video of the night, especially Pauls spectacular controversial burnout!

;) :D

this has to be my favorite pic of the nite.

its like a professional picture taken with a £2000 camera or something, look at just how clear it is :p and this has been reduced over half the size of the original

i'll post up the link to my photo album of remaining pic in members area, as i cant be bothered to edit out number plates :p not that i think anyone cares anyway.

i also have a few 30sec clips here (one of green peace at the lights shooting off and me having a gei snigger after it :p) but anyway duno where to host these clips and edit, terribleturner, maybe you might want to download them off me, and edit them too and make a bigger compilation, but camera quality will lack abit compared to your camcorder.

http://img10.exs.cx/img10/2446/Chiswick-WestEnd.jpg