chiswick mid-week meet !

sky

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by nuttynutz

i know :D :p

oh yea so did you go watford yday nite then to meet oxy? and yea you're correct i was snooring by then lol

yep had a midnight Donut Orgy he he

there is a Donut shop thats open all night at Tesco Extra in Watford they sell coffee all night too...there a few tables and chairs outside but v cold so eat mine in the car, whilst my mate Boz sat in the passenger seat (pissed as a newt) spilling coffee over my Gibson and Boynes and farting.

Tell ya what that would be a really great place for a meet/cruise in the early hours say 2am or so.

:cool:

Guest slow dog

it was not me doing a burnout honest officer.

yes it was.

no it was not.

yes

no

yes

no it furking was not

right sir if you would like to pull the car over and turn the engine off

oh bollox..........................

:devil:

OK then .. we' ll have a little consideration for the absent would be lot :( we' ll think of another date ..

Sunday is a crap day for cruising trust .. it is full of Koks .. n' the ol' bill got no time for no one on that day.

So PAul.. Baasingstoke Paul ..

:D u got done for not calling him a twat basically :p thats how it works in town .. the ruffer u get with 'em the nicer thay r to u :) ..

Boyz try that next time..