The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Skyline Stolen

Paul Whiffin

Originally posted by Terminator

Being the victim of a number of crimes over the years has left me with the distinct impression that as a victim your feelings and civil rights come a poor second to the perpitrator.

Whilst it sounds incredible to read, what has happened it is all too familiar.

I would agree with Termy here. Unfortunately, it isn't the fact that the perp was Kosovan (or any other foreign origin) that makes the police so apathetic. I believe it would be exactly the same had the culprit been a British citizen as the victims now seem to get a shoddy deal.

Hope it gets sorted out for you Paul.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think I want to change my job. A career criminal does seem an attractive life. I don't ever have to buy anything myself, pay insurance, or generally be responsible for anything I do. In return i can get myself some occasional free meals in luxury accomodation (well after living in a minefield in Afghanistan for 5 months in a tent with no running water for showers or toilets a soild roof could be considered luxurious) when the feds can be assed to A charge me and B the legal system actually convicts me. It then doesnt matter if someone nicks my stuff cos hey it wasnt mine anyway and i can always just go rob another 1. My criminal CV at the mo only stretches as far as a couple of speeding offences but i am sure that I am more than down to the job. Just gotta remove my concern glands and i am away.

Originally posted by Paul Whiffin

Could be worth a go, it makes me sick to think this sort shit can happen, its just not right is it. I'll see what the papers say tomorrow when I get a chance.

i know it sounds shite but how about trying the likes of max power,redline,fast car etc. i remember when an eclipse went missing they printed up whole pages with photos of the car and what little wankers they were for nicking it etc etc. hope you get some good news any way

Paul, any chance you can go and tell a newspaper about this, like the Sun ? You could then really get back at the police and show how awfull this country is getting, and at the same time you'll have a pic of your car int he newspaper that everyone's reading..

Just and idea....

I hope he got run over by a bus on the way out of the police station...

I feel for you Paul, I really do... Sadly this is the norm nowadays, and likely to get worse. The Human Rights Act has a huge amount to be held culpable for, plenty of emminent guys warned against signing it, but sign it we did... If it's the slightest comfort something went down locally that was dealt with privately. The result was effective and satisfying, allegedly. Maybe you could investigate a private solution too?

As in Pulp Fiction, you just dont mess with another man's wheels............

Sorry to hear this Paul, it is a joke of the highest order, and its unfair for hard working people like you, makes you feel like turning round sometimes and saying fuck it, whats the point.

I would keep driving around, like you say, your sure its local, just probably tucked up in a garage somewhere..........