Opinions please before I buy, cheers

hoff

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Thats what you have isn't paul? You have given them a cracking review so I will try and get them on. Cheers mate:)

I paid £102.00 + VAT for 255/35/18" a couple of weeks ago from a place in Wigan.

If we do the pancake run in a couple of weeks I'll give you a wizz in mine!!

H.

I paid £102.00 + VAT for 255/35/18" a couple of weeks ago from a place in Wigan.

If we do the pancake run in a couple of weeks I'll give you a wizz in mine!!

H.

That would be great cheers matey. Ive just seen a set on my tyres web site for £137 more for 265/30/19. Not as expensive as i expected:)

They do look nice, but I'd worry about the praticallity of them on british roads, the salt will eat into them eventually unless you seal them religiously... Also cleaning will be an absolute BIAAATCH (I won't get going about the fact that they are 19's don't worry)

Ive never been intrested in 19's but its a good price so I think I'll try them. A guy by me has 19's on his daily drive, driving the same roads as me without to many problems. As for the salt etc, I think I'll keep my 17's for the winter.

Ive never been intrested in 19's but its a good price so I think I'll try them. A guy by me has 19's on his daily drive, driving the same roads as me without to many problems. As for the salt etc, I think I'll keep my 17's for the winter.

alot of people on here recommends 18s on a supe cos they handle better than 19s

Cheers Geth mate:) Wheel mania do normally photoshop the bigger wheels on. Im gona call them now to sort out the offsets and getting a better tyre fitted. Then if I get them on will go the suspension i got of rob, put the wheels on, take it to get the geomatory camber alignment etc done and do the mot. Still not 100% about 19's but I'll give it a go.:) I may have to get the car lowered too.

Thanks linda. Im feeling pretty bad TBH. Thats what you get for sleeping in a supra for 2 nights in wet clothes and having no change of shoes. I called my boss when I got back telling him there was no way id be in work monday. lol

Also just been reading reviews on the tyre. Seem pretty good.

Thanks linda. Im feeling pretty bad TBH. Thats what you get for sleeping in a supra for 2 nights in wet clothes and having no change of shoes. I called my boss when I got back telling him there was no way id be in work monday. lol

Also just been reading reviews on the tyre. Seem pretty good.

I've got them on mine too (the dunlops, that is ;)) bit of rear end twitch in the wet around islands, as you'd expect anyway :innocent: but apart from that, handling good and sticky enough in wet and dry :) They've been on for about 8K miles and tread depth is still very good (on the back, not sure when fronts went on)

Lx

Guest Chumpalot

also the tyres are quite good. Haven't really given them much to deal with in the wet and don't intend to. Seem fine in the dry though. Anything is a step up from what I had on the car before :thumbs:

Guest Chumpalot

:thumbs:

Check out my garage for pics mate. I wasn't too sure about them at first when they were sitting in the garage, got them on the car though and.... well... you know.

:D