The mkiv Supra Owners Club

XS POWER any one use them?

luke marshall

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hi all

just fit one on mine and i left the front cat in and it sounds awsome but it is quite loud when you floor it but some will like that some wont its down to personal preference i think for the money you wont get better it seams well made and it fitted no problem at all i had the old pipe off and the new one on in around 40 to 45 minutes.:p

luke marshall - before you get to carried away with some of the responses, I must add that the XS exhaust - though cost effective - is not what I would recommend as a high quality, nice sounding, proven exhaust. They're fairly new on the market and have an appalling customer service record.

If you are a quality junky, go for a main brand rather than these Chinese fake copies. The Japanese pipes cost more for good reason, they are designed for the Supra and with the sound to boot. The XS stuff is generic with a mid pipe made to match he model (that’s why they don't sound as good).

I love the XS power, the way it sounds it so very different to alot of other cars with after market exhausts, I have had alot of thumbs up from ferrari drivers and lambos and other supras saying it sounds amazing :)....It is very well built in my opinion, perfect fit and good ground clearance. But the XS is the only after market exhaust I have ever had so thats all I can really say about exhausts im not experienced, I would love to try a Nur Spec or something just to see what the difference is. Is there a really big difference between the sounds? What is a straight through pipe and can you get them in this country fairly easily?