The mkiv Supra Owners Club

One For The Auto Boys

Supra ST Myster

Thinking about it there is no reason why i cant extend the cables going to the two seven segment LEDs so if thats the case then they can be mounted in the gauge cluster or as you ask a 52/60mm circular face and insert it onto the A pillar hole depending on which one you have.

In fact thinking about it a stage further you could actually have a pre built a pillar pod with the leds running around the outside edge of one of the dial sections, selected gear on one side and actual gear the other. It wouldn't be that hard a job to cut some LED's into a stock on the market A pillar pod. Colour coding the 1,2 and D one colour and the N R and P other colours would be good as well.

Now I am sure that people would find that a whole helluva lot more bling :D

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In fact thinking about it a stage further you could actually have a pre built a pillar pod with the leds running around the outside edge of one of the dial sections, selected gear on one side and actual gear the other. It wouldn't be that hard a job to cut some LED's into a stock on the market A pillar pod. Colour coding the 1,2 and D one colour and the N R and P other colours would be good as well.

Now I am sure that people would find that a whole helluva lot more bling :D

now thats a good idea,

plus to mount it into a pod,all you need is a circular bit of plastic

very close, will be easy (ish) to fit, as long as you are good with a soldering iron, i am going to make 4 types, a bog standard one which has the 2 7segment displays, then a cool one which has also 4 more leds for o/d indication and manu mode, power on and fault and a little start up sequence both these in a slim line box, then the same as before but in either 52mm or 60mm gauge style holders

• 2 weeks later...