3) you will also need decent back tyres to put the power down

4) my car is an auto the stock box lasted about 3k miles on the

single (it was allready on the way out) so you may need an

uprated box

5) you will need a hi-stall torque converter to make the most of

the turbo

6) and lastly i would never personally drive a single without

trusty RLTC

you mention about using a bigger turbo running low boost with piggy backs, sooner or later you will want to up the boost the piggys may not handle this, and a big turbo on an auto would mean probably a 3800 or 4000 rpm hi-stall which really does totally change the way the car drives, running a single does take commitment if you are having doubts i would stay stock (for now)

Get someone who's put these things togther many times to assist (or even do it) for you, their experience will be invaluable. Don't skimp on anything. When I spec'd my car up with Michel I didn't go with an open cheque book, but I did want him to know that I'd rather go for the better part than save me a few bucks, basically if it wasn't good enough for his car then it wasn't good enough for mine. I'd rather pay the extra outlay at the begining getting a propper spec'd car, than under speccing it saving a few quid, but most likely using that money to rectify later problems.

IMHO the safety margin of a built bottom end more than outweighs the cost of doing it (& it sounds sweet too :D)