The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Jap Night Monthly meet at Reading Tuesday 17th July

lui

Hi Guys thanks for all advice u gave to me at the meet, was nice talking to a few of you :)

Hopefully going to look at supe on 28th, its a auto so im following homers advice so i no who to blame if i dont like it :tongue:

Hopefully see you at next one :)

was nice to see you good luck finding a nice supra :D

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Guys thanks for all advice u gave to me at the meet, was nice talking to a few of you :)

Hopefully going to look at supe on 28th, its a auto so im following homers advice so i no who to blame if i dont like it :tongue:

Nice to meet you. There's no need to look so nervous approaching us lot though, we're nice people really :D

Best of luck with the viewing, as I said, get a drive in a few different cars and see what you prefer. You have a fairly decent budget for the car so should be able to get what you want. Insurance might be the difficult part.

If you've found something you're thinking of buying feel free to give me a shout if you want someone to have a good look at the car for you (So long as it's not too far away!)

lol sorry if i looked nervous, just u guys did look rather scary looking :D

Am gonna look at a few, dont want to go jumping into lots of cars though as people might feel that im taking the piss and knowing me il love the first one i see,

Looks like £6k on car and £1k towards insurance atm, shouldnt be too bad, will have to put it on parents but its looking hopeful, should be looking around october time :)

Thanks for the offer homer, may need to take you up on it, if not, im sure i could drag mark along :D

Well best of luck with it. For that price it's going to be a low end auto TT or for a little less, a good, late model NA manual.

Thanks for the offer homer, may need to take you up on it, if not, im sure i could drag mark along :D

No problem. Marks a good guy and I'm sure will help you out :)

• 1 month later...