The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Jap Night Monthly meet at Reading Tuesday 17th July

lui

Hi guys, i havnt been on the forum for a while, first time back on here but i cant go to this one either, im in ibiza until the 21st :eyebrows:

I will be defenetely coming to the next one :D

No JAE then Shane ? Ibiza?!! thought only Saxo drivers go that kinda holiz :p

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Important - Please read!

At the last meet the driving of some attendees attracted the attention of the police.

In order for the club to continue to attend these events, please stick to the speed limits in the car park and on the roads surrounding the meet site. If any members of the club are found to be driving recklessly, racing or seen drifting/doing burnouts, the club will find itself banned from the event.

If you want to have some fun or give demo runs, please do so away from the meet site and remember that the police will be keeping a much closer look at the event this month.:

This applies to Jamie and myself too :innocent:

Ill be on my best behaviour tomorrow;)

Thanks mate :)

Had a close call last month when an MR2 lost control right next to me (thank god for my jspec brakes :D ), as I'm sure Ash will remember! On a serious note, we do need to behave ourselves or we could be in danger of the police closing the meet too.

As you all know, it's a static meet, we have good, friendly crowd there both from our club and the others.

Ok guys,

Apologies for the late reply. I'm gonna have to pull out tonight as I unsuspectedly sold the flat!!!! We've got to do some very quick house finding, so I'm viewing for most of the week and weekend!

Have a good one though - and I WILL eventually make one of these!

Keep missing this. Did JamieP have his new hooters on display? :D

Are you referring to the new lass? She is a very fine looking lady for sure :)

I managed to put my foot in it as usual. Just as I said “apparently she’s well fit”.. while unbeknown to me her brother was stood next to me. Doh!

Good job he has a sense of humour!

Are you referring to the new lass? She is a very fine looking lady for sure :)

I managed to put my foot in it as usual. Just as I said “apparently she’s well fit”.. while unbeknown to me her brother was stood next to me. Doh!

Good job he has a sense of humour!

Lmao:D

That skyline is hard to compete with off the lights, in first gear he had my by a good couple of lenths, but after that he has to play catch up big time, on the motorway we did did 3rd,4th and 5th gear pulls and he dont stand a chance, should be very close when he is upto 1.2 bar (same boost as me)

Might consinder a skyline myself as a next car if its close:)

Yep another good meet good to see you all again.

Jamie that was a quick exit didn't stay too long.

See what you mean by Stuarts Skyline not far behind you definitely nice car to have for your second run about :eyebrows:

Roll on the next meet ;)