The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Money can buy you a Veyron but it can't buy you taste!

RedM

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Just had a look at A Bathing Apes (or Bapes if you are 'in') web site. Popular with celebrities and complete twonks (Justin Timberlake thinks the stuff is cool).This guys made millions out of limited edition crap with a logo ripped clean off The Planet Of The Apes.

Why didnt I think of that.

Six pairs of socks for two quid! TWO QUID!!

I don't shop there because I'm poor. I just can't see the point of paying some of these high street prices for clothes. Honestly, what's the difference between a white t-shirt from Primark at £3 and a white tee shirt from somewhere 'flash' that costs £50?

I buy my underwear at Primarks...because they are the only place that sells the kind of underwear i like that actually fits...and looks kind of sexy ha ha.

I done with the Calvins and the D&G..Primark Underwear is better qaulity and looks and fits better..if i could find designer label underwear in 'small' size that actually is small..i would buy it...Primark seems to be the only people that make underwear for people with small arses ha ha!

If ya 5'8 and slim or defined Primark rock..Anywhere else you have to be a weird shape or obesse to get anything to fit off the shelf.

For instance i can never hardly ever find jeans in 30 leg, 30 waist. tell you the other thing i do is go into the Kids section of shops, and coz kids are quite tall these days i often get designer lable clothes for a 14/15 year old to fit me and thus save some money coz there is no VAT on kids clothes.

Everyone seems to be too tall of too fat these days so its hard to buy my size..Primark has always got my sizes in adult oddly enough;)

Sorry what was the thread about????:hijack:

Something my wife said last night when I was laughing about this thread made me worried, so I had a look through my silk lined, back lit and humidified sock and skiddie drawers...Ok, I'm safe with the branded and reasuringly expensive underpants type situation, but there are a few pairs of suspicious unbranded socks in there. They are currently in quarantine until I can confirm their provenance. The possibility that I may have unwittingly put my confortably overpriced and suitably obscure skate shoes over socks made by the P company is something I may need counselling with. How could she.

that veyron is just wrong. the company i work for insures a veyron, but the policy states that it has to be kept under ground in an air tight bubble and isnt alowed to be driven! how boring is that!

and as for pri'mada i hate the place, i get dragged around there regually by my misses, any more that 5 minutes and i put the grumpy git routine on. surprised i havnt been thrown out of there to tell the truth.

Something my wife said last night when I was laughing about this thread made me worried, so I had a look through my silk lined, back lit and humidified sock and skiddie drawers...Ok, I'm safe with the branded and reasuringly expensive underpants type situation, but there are a few pairs of suspicious unbranded socks in there. They are currently in quarantine until I can confirm their provenance. The possibility that I may have unwittingly put my confortably overpriced and suitably obscure skate shoes over socks made by the P company is something I may need counselling with. How could she.

PMSL..qaulity post he he:rlol:

You don't buy your own socks? ;)

You don't buy your own socks? ;)

:) Hi Charlotte. Feeling better ?

Yes and no. We hit the shops, I head off toward audio-visual / watch / model shops, she bombs off toward the clothes shops. I give her a sock / pants-budget say, with instructions to hit John Lewis hard and pick up some Pantherella cotton socks and Sloggi skiddies. We meet up, she has a John Lewis bag, so no need for mid-mall hystrionics.

Has she been palming me off with cheap stuff and ferreting away the difference ? I darent even think about it. It could rock the very foundations of a lifetimes relationship.

Christ I dont half go on dont I:d

:) Hi Charlotte. Feeling better ?

Ooo I don't think you've said hello to me in a thread before. I'm ok thank you. :)

Has she been palming me off with cheap stuff and ferreting away the difference ? I darent even think about it. It could rock the very foundations of a lifetimes relationship.

I hear you, you obviously have some talking to do tonight, lets hope you both resolve things for the best.