The mkiv Supra Owners Club

!!Project "Candy Summer" is underway!!

Matt H

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cheers guys!

looking good... so when is it due to be finished?

Hopefully picking her up on Saturday with a bit of luck!!

looking good mate:D i keep getting lured to the overfenders:cool:

They just finish the shap of the car of in my opinion! did you do with the "new style front fenders" from Knight Racer in the end?

looking great, are you getting wider wheels?

No sticking with my old wheels at the mo with spacers, might invest in a few months but i like my current wheels and i have spent over 10k already!!

Sexy :)

looking good bud, just in time for jae

Cheers guys! yeah, just in time, thank god! couldnt miss JAE!! :D

Feel sorry for whoever has to clean the interior. :lol:

Looking very good.

Yeah i know, that steering wheels was chrome at one point!!

Looking good, but F-me, use some frigging masking tape and paper and seal up that car, holy crap ! :blink:

Not trying to be funny but my car will soon be going through he same thing. I seriously hope that for the money I was quoted some damn tape and paper is used to seal things up properly.

Sorry Matt, I know she'll probably be just fine. It just scares me a bit to see that much debris in the interior. Maybe I am just being fussy, huh. :)

Its coming along nicely, have you got a good vacuum cleaner for the interior :p

What wheels are you going with Matt ?

that will look ace as i seen jamies, leave it without a spoiler and also make sure you get some really wide wheels its no point making it wide with skinny wheels:)

Cheers guys,

Yeah i know its filty in there, i hope it comes up to what it looked like when it went it!! nice and shiney!!

Im going with my current wheels for the time being with spacers until i can make up my mind exactly what im gona do wheel wise. Might get some traffi star or what ever there called ones but i just dont know, i really like the wheels ive got.

Jazz,

really not a fan of spoilerless. Im going for the varis spoiler!!

Looking sweet mate cant wait to see this at jae ,

Cheers bud, she'll be there!

UPDATE;

Well unfortuneatly Knight Racer wont be able to do my bonnet cuts for me :( not to fear though! im going for an AbFlug Type II Carbon Bonnet instead :D bit more pricey but hopefully will compliment the paint job nicely!!

Any opinions on this?!?!

Its beginning to look good. I think it should suit the car, are you going to have the bonnet sprayed?

No i'll be keeping it carbon, think it will look better that way as the colour never matches when sprayed over carbon. What you think?!

No i'll be keeping it carbon, think it will look better that way as the colour never matches when sprayed over carbon. What you think?!

Seeing other candy red cars, I think sprayed would look better

http://bmw.m.power.free.fr/Voiture/TOYOTA%20Supra%20Twin%20Turbo%20Red%20carbon.jpg

It looks ok black, but there is that stunning candy red supra pic that just shows what can be done.