The mkiv Supra Owners Club

RAF Marham Track Day - Sunday 2nd September 2007

heckler

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Nicholas
I'm sorry it took so long, but you have to remember that RAF Marham is an operation base supporting assets overseas. The production of the DVD/Pics was done in the spare time that photog section had.

Fair enough Si but at the same time wasn't it £20 for the dvd and photo disc?? that's a fair cost.

Email on it's way to you with my details for the track day!

Hi Guys,

Really sorry to have to say that I think I am going to have to pull out. I am ABSOLUTELY GUTTED as this is my favourite event, and I had even changed turbos with this in mind.. that's how much I was looking forwrad to it again.

A foreign wedding that I had committed to before the date was announced has reared it's ugly head again, so I can either split them up, or split up with my other half.

hmmmm... tempting....

I will have one last look at the chances of me getting back from the wedding in time tonight, but I may have to send my letter of cancellation to Si tomorrow.

I hate weddings anway:badmood:

GUTTED
/vbb/images/smilies/bbcode_sad.gif

For anyone who is thing of going FFS get your name down.. it's the best driving event of the year BY FAR.

ps Si - I already sent you my details... did this last year on on the 3rd time you managed to get them... you must no like me! lol

Can I assume your not coming now?

Can the following please send a blank email to [email protected] "RAF Marham trackday" as the subject.

• Suprash
  • Robbie
  • Michael Lane
  • Suprakarl
  • Bobbeh
  • Miami

I'm sorry is it seams I am pestering, but without the email address's I cannot send the Info Pack, with out the info pacs you will not know where to go/what to do etc... its in your own interest

:thumbs:

Can the following please send a blank email to [email protected] "RAF Marham trackday" as the subject.

• Suprash
  • Robbie
  • Michael Lane
  • Suprakarl
  • Bobbeh
  • Miami

I'm sorry is it seams I am pestering, but without the email address's I cannot send the Info Pack, with out the info pacs you will not know where to go/what to do etc... its in your own interest

:thumbs:

I have bad news, im not going to be able to make it as my car wont be fixed in time......gutted :(

edit - car now booked in for repair so fingers crossed

Just seen this!

Count me in if there are still places to be had.

I will PM you my details right now.

Payment by Cheque only? Let me know as I have no idea where my cheque book is and will need to borrow my dads one if that wouldn't be a problem.

Cheers Mate :thumbs:

got you on the list ;) cheques only.