1. Miami

2. Ashbhp

3. Gazboy

4. MK47

5. Robbie

6. McGoo

7. Wez

8. Dannyspeed

9. Suprash (finally get to meet you Heck )

10. V (remember to bring low tac tape)

11. Mike B (awesome time last trip, neck was sore for weeks!)

12. Pig

13. gaz1

14. Suprasuzuki

15. Chrisavila100

16. Hiten55

17. Suprafan72

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I only have 8 confirmed names so far, eventhough 16 names have been put down in this thread.

can you let us know who has not sent their details yet from the list so we can check, as I had a few hiccups last time around, pms getting lost etc...

1. Miami

2. Ashbhp

3. Gazboy

4. MK47

5. Robbie

6. McGoo

7. Wez

8. Dannyspeed

12. Pig

13. gaz1

14. Suprasuzuki

15. Chrisavila100

16. Hiten55

17. Suprafan72

18. johnd-mkiv

I DO NOT have details from the following.

• Miami
  • Gazboy
  • mk47
  • dannyspeed
  • mike b
  • pig
  • gaz 1
  • hiten55
  • suprafan72

I know some my have sent me details from the previous track day, but I started a fresh, so you'll have to resend them. I addition to the first post, I also need you to send me you addresses.

I intend to send out the info packs first week of august. I would also apprecate it of you could send your cheques in asap. The details where to send etc will be in the info pack, following on from this, could you ALL send me a blank email with "RAF Marham Trackday 1st Sept" as the subject. This is so I know where to send the info packs to.

Ta

1. Miami

2. Ashbhp

3. Gazboy

4. MK47

5. Robbie

6. McGoo

7. Wez

8. Dannyspeed

12. Pig

13. gaz1

14. Suprasuzuki

15. Chrisavila100

16. Hiten55

17. Suprafan72

18. johnd-mkiv 19, suprakarl

Hi Guys,

Really sorry to have to say that I think I am going to have to pull out. I am ABSOLUTELY GUTTED as this is my favourite event, and I had even changed turbos with this in mind.. that's how much I was looking forwrad to it again.

A foreign wedding that I had committed to before the date was announced has reared it's ugly head again, so I can either split them up, or split up with my other half.

hmmmm... tempting....

I will have one last look at the chances of me getting back from the wedding in time tonight, but I may have to send my letter of cancellation to Si tomorrow.

I hate weddings anway:badmood:

GUTTED
/vbb/images/smilies/bbcode_sad.gif

For anyone who is thing of going FFS get your name down.. it's the best driving event of the year BY FAR.

ps Si - I already sent you my details... did this last year on on the 3rd time you managed to get them... you must no like me! lol

Hi Guys,

Really sorry to have to say that I think I am going to have to pull out. I am ABSOLUTELY GUTTED as this is my favourite event, and I had even changed turbos with this in mind.. that's how much I was looking forwrad to it again.

A foreign wedding that I had committed to before the date was announced has reared it's ugly head again, so I can either split them up, or split up with my other half.

hmmmm... tempting....

I will have one last look at the chances of me getting back from the wedding in time tonight, but I may have to send my letter of cancellation to Si tomorrow.

I hate weddings anway:badmood:

GUTTED
/vbb/images/smilies/bbcode_sad.gif

For anyone who is thing of going FFS get your name down.. it's the best driving event of the year BY FAR.

ps Si - I already sent you my details... did this last year on on the 3rd time you managed to get them... you must no like me! lol

Mike, I'll keep you on the list for now, and send you the info pack anyway.

Got the DVD & Photo disc :)

Absolutely gutted!

It pauses/jumps a fair bit and I cant passed 16 minutes on any home dvd player :(

Plays ok on the computer though!?

Only 2 supras.

Mine for only a passing 1/10th sec max, which you'll miss unless you whatch it slow mo & specifically looking for it, and a black one for 2secs longer.

Don’t they like supras?

I haven’t looked at the photos yet.

Got the DVD & Photo disc :)

Absolutely gutted!

It pauses/jumps a fair bit and I cant passed 16 minutes on any home dvd player :(

Plays ok on the computer though!?

Only 2 supras.

Mine for only a passing 1/10th sec max, which you'll miss unless you whatch it slow mo & specifically looking for it, and a black one for 2secs longer.

Don’t they like supras?

I haven’t looked at the photos yet.

no idea - i havent seen either yet!

The dvd took that long to finish I had moved house... oh well at least I know not to buy another :rolleyes:

I'm sorry it took so long, but you have to remember that RAF Marham is an operation base supporting assets overseas. The production of the DVD/Pics was done in the spare time that photog section had.